Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that is funny that it turned out to be that Umbra's Surprise !-- I remember labeling it that way cause The label was missing and Surprise !-- Umbra couldn't remember what they were either !-- I bet she had a BPU dad !-- She got some blueberry smell ?

Yeah, there is a BBKing right beside her and the look and smell quit similar. The US is a mustier smell but structure wise they are nearly identical.

I've grown several of those BPU crosses he did and the blueberry runs deep but it can combine with other stuff to make for some real different weeds !-- That BPU fathered monsters too ! -- They like to grow big but don't stretch so much in bloom !-- He did good !-- They ever turn us prohibition state farmer loose I throw some them B.B.King seed in an old deserted hog pen and get out the way !-- I bet I could get 12 feet outta her outside ?

TcBud grew out the gdp x bpu. It was 12 ft or so. Buds looked crazy. Of course everything she did looked great.

Yeah, at least 10-12 ft. Good stout main stalks too. Kinda slow to finish though, I'm thinking 75-80 days flowering

Dat's my Blueberry !-- I know the polyhybrids x polyhybrids can throw a lot of variation but I got a Blueberry in GDP- x- BPU that was just more refined than my B.B. King so I let B.B. go ( I got f-2 seed in a bottle ) !-- it don't got the purple but She da bomb !

Some people say popcorn like it's a bad word !-I'd smoke it !-- - Frosty is frosty !-- She fixing to kick it hard on the frost too !-- Just watch it spread !

Safety meeting then off to the Neighbors and do one more spray for spider mites didn't see any of the little bastards but gotta hit'em one more time..
..........Yep ......:48:.........

Almost popped a blood vessel in my eye !-- I have a prejudice against spidermites !-- The only good Spidermites is a dead Spidermite !-- Spit!-- Spit !-- Rotten bastids !

I been noticing lots of houses in the south been blowing up and they investigating the cause of these inexplicable explosions !-- They should ask me I 'splain it to them !-- Bubba was blasting with butane and his stoned as* took a moment to light a cigarette !-- He don't remember sheet !

Some people think they can open a window and that will be plenty ventilation and nothing blow up !-- 1st ---Solvents is so yesterday !-- And again -- Dumasses !

We had one blow up in my town a few years back. Doin s**t with butane in an apartment building. We got bubbas in Cali too.

Thanks for the comments guys. 2Redeyes, we all have to start somewhere. I used to grow in a 2x2x4 closet.

I got me one those baseball caps heat transfer presses -- I be turning it into a Rosen Press but I haven't tore it apart yet !-- It has a single curved heat block and controller -- I may just order me a couple flat heat blocks and do some rewiring ? -- I plan to press some fine medicine !-- I want to press some this high CBD oil and some high THC oil and mess around with different percentages !-- I make medicine that helps me it'll help many others !--
I know 1st time Nick pressed some oil with a C-clamp and hair straightener -- by the time he went to bed he probably already knew half dozen ways he could do it !--

Prolly not Keef, I bleed red but my skin is not, I’m guessing it’s a nice dark amber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back