Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all,,,,getting ready for church ,,,,Christmas mass is always my favorite,,,,my best friend is battling cancer ,,,so far the cancer is winning ,,,my wish for Christmas is for him to have a few days without pain ,,,,and to have him here next year,,,,i pray for everyone on this site ,,,for the ones who do not believe I pray twice as hard ,,,may we all have a safe and merry Christmas,,,,,,,zig

Morning Zig !-- U can pray for me if U want !-- I grew up in the church but I'm a straight up non believer !--
About faith ?-- Faith is believing something without any proof !-- Christian don't need proof that's why they call it faith !-- I hope the faith makes U happy !-- It's a hard world if it helps ease your way I'm happy for U !-- I'm just fine with how I feel !-- I respect others rights to thier belief system but I would like the same in return !-- Many think they can talk me into repenting or use that guilt thing like they do !-- People don't respect my right to have no belief system then I attack thiers !-- I got a back ground in ancient religions and how they came to be !--
I ain't here to attack any body's religion !-- I'm just here for the Ule Joint !
Being a non believer doesn't make me a bad person !-- Maybe even made me a better person by throwing out old prejuducices!

Only thing I wanted for Christmas was for political name to be Impeached but No ! -- I gotta wait till after November !

If U ever want another view of our world and how we came to be U should read the translation of the ancient Sumerians done by Zachariah Sitchin -- In particular "The 14 Tablets of Enki" -- There is a quick summary somewhere ? -- First people to have written language so they wrote down thier history !

Only thing I wanted for Christmas was for political name to be Impeached but No ! -- I gotta wait till after November !

Not to worry,,he will be out in 2024.
:rofl:

Merry Christmas each and every one of you. My Christmas miracle happened, Weedhopper came home.

@re, thank you, I am glad we had good mom's in common. After I read Keef's reply i wanted to paraphrase my mom, i think what she was thinking and would never say, is get your head outta your *** and think about someone else. Merry christmas.

Good Morning OFC, Happy Christmas eve morning. I am glad Keef was able to get some of those squish x Oregon lemon to germinate. I've been waiting to let them dry and kind of forgot about them. Popped a few today. Some sour dubb x Oregon lemon getting popped.

Woohoo Umbra, sounds good. Our seeds are drying. the blueberryV produced the best and most seeds. Should be a good nightime smoke or oil or whatever.
It is 19 degrees here now, up from 16..... DIE RUSSET MITES in the garden, die. Makes me want to go turn over the soil to really getum if there are any. I won't be doing that.lol

65 and sunny here !-- I got lots to do but it'll still be there when I get a roundtoit !--
30 % support is a minority last time I looked ! -- Control of Congress change after the November election ? --They bounce that boy so fast it'll blind U !-- He motivated women and people of color to oppose him just like they did in Virginia and Alabama !-- It's all over it's just not official yet !-- The damage he has done can still be repaired !--
Mueller got him treed too !-- 2 of his henchmen done pled guilty and his son in law next ? --- Just betting the odds with the available information ? -- I know where my money is !

Hopper-- I do miss U guys and I Wish Each Of U a Very Merry Christmas ! -- and best wishes for the New Year !

Lol,,,,you miss me like you would a Hemorrhoid...same kinda pain in your ***,,lol.
Yeah you just keep paying attention to those
polls. How that work out for ya during the Election? Polls said the same ****.
Hide and watch. He will gain more seats then he loses in 2018,,and in 2020,,he will win the White House again.:smoke1:
And Merry Christmas back at yas.

Hohoho Cane !-- I wanna smoke it ? -- I gotta grow it !-- Umbra that dam lemon worked me !-- I got a boy and a girl so I'll have a lemony girl or F-2 and find one !-- Wasn't sure what that 2nd one was gonna do and I didn't know if the girl would have the lemon trait so I put some Waldo's pollen on a little bottom bud !-- I got 2 Snow Desiel- x- BBSL sexing !-- Might have my Black Snow plant tommorrow ?-- I got seed on some those girls drying !-- SR91 -x- BBSL and Master Kush -x-BBSL -- I know breeding U suppose to have the skill to be able to pick a male and female and breed with an expected outcome -- Like a bullet shot at a target !-- Might hit the bullseye --Might not !-- I use a shotgun approach !-- Blast a bunch of girls with some jacked up male and see what I hit !--

Cane I bred them both to the BlackBerry Snow Lotus !-- AK already gave me what I wanted and I got 4 NS-x- BBSL up and they also look the part !-- So far I got a girl from breeding him to -- AK 48-- Panama Powerhouse -- White Indica -- and Nurse Larry -- There's another one too ? -- and I got seed from half dozen more girls to sort thru but looks like Waldo hooked ole Keef up !

Edit -- Also got a girl by Umbra's "V"

Got Tab Benoit recorded live at the Tampa Blues Festival playing the blues and I'm lit up like a Christmas tree! -- Life is good !

Black Domina ? ---"The Definitive Domina" !--- She want to come to Texas !-- I hear her calling to me !
Don't worry precious !-- You'll be here soon enough ! --
Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel ? -- I did 2 generations trying to improve her and failed -- She da bomb and she my Strawberry !--I'm finished trying to improve on perfection !-- His Blueberries? -- I'm not touching it !-- GDP-x- BPU is my Blueberry -- Snow Desiel is bad to the bone but I couldn't help but breed it to BBSL just to see !-- I ain't stupid !-- I kept a cut of momma just like she started !-- She a trick pony !-- U got to beat momma to stay !- This one gonna be hard to beat but I try one breeding and if crossing it with a BBSL male ain't got a trick of it's own ? --- Then I just keep momma !-- I'm putting together a fine pack !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back