Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Po-Po living where I can see them from my front door !
That dam german shepard dog of his need to mind it's own business and quit looking over here too !

Got 5 gallons of Apple Jack in long term storage today --it's gonna be nice !-- and started the last 5 gallon batch of apple wine !-- I guess blueberry merlot next and this time no vinegar !-- I just got sloppy !-- I know better!

Cane how did U slip in past me ? -- U doing O.K. today ? --

I just call it Strawberry !-- Umbra's Plush Berry-x- Strawberry Desiel bred to- Bud's Strawberry Rhino !-- She'll get U there and something happening in the jar ?--

View attachment 20180129_175504.jpg

There's a little piece of Oregon down at the beach in Texas in the form of Squish -x- Oregon Lemon !-- I gots myself a boy and a girl !-- He the new house stud !-- I'll be digging thru it's genetics looking for the best lemon she got to offer !-- The girl I got ain't half bad on the lemon as is !

Got to smoke a lot of weed to figure some this stuff out !-- I do got an answer to a question Rose asked !-- She say --What does Nurse Larry taste like ? -- I tell U straight up !-- It's a dam trap !-- That's how the Nurse get U !-- Bout the time U think U got it figured out she all up in your brain doing stuff !-- Don't try to figure it out !

Morning O.F.C.!-- It's dark !-- I used to wonder why old people got up so early when they don't have to go work and stuff !-- I know why now !-- Old people wake up hurting !-- I do !-- Catching up on the news but I'm not saying anything about forbidden topics but what's up with that super Foosball game ?-- I'm confused !-- Foosball on ice ? -- I thought they called that hockey ?-- I need to wake up ain't nothing making any sense yet !-- Did I say it's still dark ?-- I need my pipe and coffee -- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !

Waiting on the trim crew !-- I wish !-- It's just me !-- Dam fly paper weed stick to everything !-- I gotta get my mind right before lights come on !-- I figure I trim a couple today then finish up tommorrow !

That's better !-- U know I grow pretty good weed ?-- I been feeling it build but wasn't sure what it was !-- Tonight it's a super blue blood moon !-- I worked the emergency room on more than one full moon and U can't tell me it don't affect people !-- I seen it with my own eyes !-- I need no more proof !-- Anyway people sensitive to these things need to keep your as* isolated !-- Be Lazer beams coming out your eyes -- sparks flying from your finger tips -- U be farting fire and stuff !-- That full moon sheet gonna be magnified !-- Strange and intense stuff gonna happen !-- Ya'll be extra careful out there !-- I don't wanna trim !

morning all ,,,good day ,,,teas hot ,,,plenty of weed ,,,,sons at school ,,,,,nothing to do,,,holly cow I think they call this free time ,,,gonna sit here smoke and play around on youtube ,,,be well ,,,,zig

Onliest thing about trimming is scissor hash !--
What up Zig ? -- Wanna get high ? -- Nevermind I guess we already are !-- I don't care who U are !-- This right here will rock your world !-- I'm bout to start rocking !

View attachment 20180130_084904.jpg

Lookin good, that’s about the way I do it. Mostly just get ride of the bigger fluff and let the rest shrink up...

Like trimming fly paper !-- Found a piece stuck to my forehead !-- Wait till later when it quite down and decarb that big bowl of trim !-- I should be set on caps for awhile !-- Very good trim and I also got some bud !-- RE -- I am not a good trimmer !--

Got shrimp thawed out !-- Garlic Shrimp-- over --Rice-- Pasta --Or a crusty piece of toasted French Bread !-- Got too many so may have to sprinkle some with Tony's --wrap them with bacon on a screwer and broil them ? -- Or steam them for shrimp cocktail ?-- I could also batter them with coconut-- fry them up and serve with pineapple tartar sauce ? --Served with French fries or what ?
D.D. need to come home and start feeding me fore I starve !-- I ain't liking her high dollar nursing job so much lately !

Morning O.F.C.!-- It's dark !-- I used to wonder why old people got up so early when they don't have to go work and stuff !-- I know why now !-- Old people wake up hurting !-- I do !-- Catching up on the news but I'm not saying anything about forbidden topics but what's up with that super Foosball game ?-- I'm confused !-- Foosball on ice ? -- I thought they called that hockey ?-- I need to wake up ain't nothing making any sense yet !-- Did I say it's still dark ?-- I need my pipe and coffee -- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !

I seldom sleep more then 2 or 3 hours at a time. Up and down all night, thats my routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back