New Seedbank The Vault is running a contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co....ult-crazy-christmas-promo-2017-300-free-seeds

I entered a contest over at mjp and WON!!! LOL That's the 3rd or 4th seed contest I have won. LMAO

I won 5 Barney's Farm Red Dragon Feminized seeds and a bunch of other stuff. A T-shirt, some papers, some stickers and some other cool stuff.

They are located in the UK and I received my package within only about 7 or 8 days. Unbelievably fast considering Herbies and Attitude always seemed to take closer to 3 weeks or a month.

Also, right now, they are running another contest and they are giving away 300 seeds and more T-shirts and cool stuff.

The link at the top of this post goes to the contest. It's a little odd. The contest is run at 4 or 5 different sites. I was already a member at all but one so I didn't need to do much new registration.

Just tossing this out in case you want to enter the contest. I entered everyplace except Facebook. LOL

Latest posts

Back