New journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on the ladies, they're doing great!
The clones are looking way better now, the pump is on 24/7. Clone water has only liquid kelp with pH at 6.0.

Looking beautiful KT, btw, what is your recipe for killer tea?

Hey Rose, I brew 5 gal now with a 6in round airstone from a hydrofarm airpump. I bubble the water for 24hrs to remove any chlorine first. Next I blend in worm castings, guano high in Nitro and phosp in a mesh bag that I soak later. I add maxi crop liquid kelp to the water with earth juice grow or bloom depending on were I am in the grow. Lastly I add a 2-3 tablespoons of molasses to the water. The earth juice I use the proper dosage per gallon of water. I brew it for 48 hrs, if it smells bad toss it. I use it full strength on my plants, pH adjusted with my digital pen to 6.0 6.5. I will alternate between this and just fresh water. I always get better medication when I use a tea. Feed the soil.

Exactly, feed the soil. Your tea is very similar to mine.. good stuff. Thank you for sharing.

what age do you start your teas? not your age. lol the plants age? Do you do seedlings with it? nice tent dude.

Hey Rose, I start giving my tea after I transplant my clones. I inoculate the roots with mycorrizha powders with it. If growing from seed, start after it sprouts just diluted 50/50 and pH to 6.0-6.5 always. Thanks for the kind words. I love cannabis,
I will grow until I cannot grow anymore.

Very nice, that's going to get beautiful very quickly.

Latest posts

Back