Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did take a little nap Hopper but I been trimming since 8 !

Keep your eyes open Nick !--
That front seems to be anchored down here .-- We not gonna get much if any rain for couple days but my face don't seem to understand !
Morning Bud !

Nice Nick what strain ?

GM All !! been trimming neeeeed cofffeeeeee

Hey I know it's not like the big plants some U guys grow -- This not a bud off a plant !-- That's the whole plant !-- How low can he go ?- I sexed the little thing got my cuts and let it go !-- It was more about getting the cuts than growing a big plant !-- It's a 60 day plant and make plenty hard bud so I be running plenty later !-- Strawberry Desiel !--- On a stick !

View attachment 20170301_114616-1.jpg

Afternoon OFC.

Nick, OF, Hippy Thank You for your warm thought on my loss of my pup Camo. She is surely Miss.

Have a Good Day OFC:bong2:

Hey Ms. Ness !-- Hope all goes well !
I'm get in some 4:20 practice real quick !-- I wanted to make a joke about buying Umbra and Kraven some safety scissors but I'm not saying nothing because if I do ? -- I be the next one to bleed !-- I mighta already jinxed myself !-- I don't wanna cut my hands up !-- It hurts when U do that !-- I am allergic to pain !

Hey hopper it was yesterday, we got a pompano, two whitings and a bowhead shark...all not keepers but we sure smoked some weed and told some lies....capped the day off with fresh seafood and a few cold beers.

So I took the rest of the SSDD off the stick a bit ago, and was storing the trim, look at what just fell off that I just poured into my sugar shakin' pile, over 2 Tbsp of golden trich's that is making my night a real winner. Peace

Evening OFC
Going to get High.
Keef, St Nick And Kravens They all look really nice.

Afternoon Hippy !-- I been practicing !-- I'm getting pretty good at this 4:20 stuff !

I like what Kraven did with his pics !-- Bottom right hand corner says Kraven !-- U see when U post a pic MP owns it !-- MP might have the pic but no doubt about where it come from and who took it !-- I like it ! -- I got no problem with MP !--but - Bravo Kraven !

I really have no issue with MP using my pictures. Just want to make sure if they do the right grower gets the credit. Plus I thought it was a nice touch to sorta personalize my photo's. Peace

Hay Keef I just sent my license to Billy so I can pick up the pink tomorrow I swear he said it was a hexaploid and his OG is a tetraploid and then I'm also going to pick up his bubba I was really hoping his strawberry cough was ready and his purple Kush but I guess I'll have to wait for those ones

Kraven I think that's as it should be !-- U grew it and took the pic !-- I don't know how to do stuff like that !

Bud -- U da man ! -- Only way to know would be under a microscope !-- Let's see how it goes !

Kraven I think that's as it should be !-- U grew it and took the pic !-- I don't know how to do stuff like that !

Bud -- U da man ! -- Only way to know would be under a microscope !-- Let's see how it goes !

I wonder how I could have it checked around here

Hey Kraven,,when i lived in Florida, ,my favorite to fish for was Snook and Redfish. Snook is an awesome fight,,and taste great.

Oh man yea and reds fosure...love night fishing giggin for flounder, or raking up oysters heck shrimpin too. Not to much about the big pond i don't care deeply for.

Bud I don't know how U can get it checked around there !-- Did U have to buy a flat of clones or were U able to just buy a few ? -- When U got a handle on them U might have to build me something that looks like something it's not and send a piece to Texas !-- U know I hook U up for your trouble !-- Maybe I have something to breed it to by then !-- I CAN put it under a microscope and tell U what U got !-- Penta is 5 and Sexta is 6 -- Pink Kush in 6 ? -- I got questions about how he got to 6 starting with a 4 !-- To get to 6 from 4 U have to have a 2 and Pink Kush is a 4 !-- Where the 2 come from ?

I'm not too sure man he supposed to be releasing a bunch of new stuff next month as well and he has a 2n strawberry cough I think you're right I think the pink is 4n I must be hearing things he talks pretty fast

Yall are all Potheads,,yes you are,,,yehaaaaaaa,,,:smoke1:

Bud -U learn to grow it then U can reach me !

Supper ? -- I think this Blue T.E. thing gonna work nice !-- Maybe a peppery blueberry with floral hints ? -- I'm not sure but it is tasty and potent !-Give me the munchies too !- I don't know what Umbra did to get this GDP-X-BPU this frosty but I'm looking forward to putting it in the pipe !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back