potdocs herb 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTDOC

SWEET N STICKY
Reaction score
sorry couldnt figure out how to put plants in other journal the plants are in 21st day of flower they start of slow but make up for it in the end the plants are blueberry/skunk ill post more in a couple of days IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

:aok: Ladies look great to me! Take care and be safe.

Oh my gosh ....i love this crossing !! Anything with blueberry is gonna be my favorite . Cant wait to see the blue/purpleish color buds . Keep us update with more pixes ok POTDOC :hubba: . I love your little girl !!

Wasup man, Looking very nice bro and good choice on the strain. Just like Asiansky said anything with blueberry is good:cool:
Good luck on the rest of you grow!

thanks all for coments ill post some more pics in a couple of days

Oh man there is something so sexy about your last picture, its like she is saying 'Here I am, you can look and smell me if you like but no touching'.

Fab grow POTDOC

thanks hip ya i like to touch her but she gets a little pissy

thanks melissa i do my best ill post more pics in a day or two

looking good potdoc, very nice pics man. are all those the same ones? , i mean blueberry x skunk?

yes they are all bb/skn1 sorry but i couldnt got new pics on this thread they are in new gj same name

Latest posts

Back