OG Kush, Headbands breed project # 1.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headband

Reaction score
So heres my little girl, Shes a clone off a og momma plant from Green Angle, in Malibu CA. This is the best club Ive been too, and the most awesome medicating room. 4 different roors, a volcano, various other non name bongs, fish tank, flat screens, leather couches.. anyways heres the scoop. This is my first Out Door grow. I will be polintating (1) nug with Sour Diesel pollen, hopefully getting some valuable seeds.... I will transplant when needed, using foxfarm ocean forest, and a mix of perlite. This will be under the warm californian sun. Heres some starting pictures... She's vegging in a veg box right now, till my desired height, cus if i put her out right now, she would flower.

php5tRZ6gPM.jpg

Looking good so far my friend. I'm sure she is going to be a beauty. Sounds like you have a game plan so we will be watching. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

update, after transplant. Heres her new home, a huge rubber maid storage box, lined with mylar. Im vegging her with floros, its to hot for the hps this time of year. Then ill toss her out side at 2 ft.

phpgjSybnPM.jpg

phpf4tI0qPM.jpg

Latest posts

Back