Big Cola's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work GD, I notice how resinous those leaves are, do you make hash out of em? I would

widowmaker said:
Great work GD, I notice how resinous those leaves are, do you make hash out of em? I would

Yes I do!!

Thanks everyone who looked!

We will anxiously be awaiting some more pics my friend. Take care and be safe.

I harvested The BB, this is going to be my last grow of this strain as it just does not produce like the WW does.

The widow is just a couple days away, trich's looking milky with some amber.

05-02-08 003.jpg

05-04-08 001.jpg

05-04-08 002.jpg

05-04-08 003.jpg

05-04-08 005.jpg

Wow mang everything is looking great. ;) CONGRATS on the harvest of course. :hubba: Were gonna be doing a round of White Widow and White Rhino here in the near future. Love the way it grows and clones. Anyway great job as always mang keep it up. :aok:

Some very pretty ladies you have there my friend. Nice work on them. The harvest looks great too. Going to be some great buds here real soon. Definitely keep us posted. Nice work. Take care and be safe.

nice grow gd. will be watching the next one for sure. looks like some tasty smoke bro.:)

whiteewiddoww said:
what were your dry yeilds??

Well only the BB was harvested and it is not quite dry enough to weigh.
I may harvest tonight and tommorow the rest of the WW plants.

I will get a accurate weight in a couple weeks.

Here is the WW after harvest, there just no comparison to the BB this WW yeilds twice as much per plant.

Still have alot of the small and popcorn buds to harvest, I was just to tierd of trimming.

05-06-08 001.jpg

05-06-08 002.jpg

05-06-08 007.jpg

Growdude said:
Here is the WW after harvest, there just no comparison to the BB this WW yeilds twice as much per plant.

Still have alot of the small and popcorn buds to harvest, I was just to tierd of trimming.

:aok:

Latest posts

Back