Dubbamans Satori & THxS1 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokybear said:
Maybe you could take some rope and tie them up. Take some screws or nails and put in the wall and tie the rope to the plant to support it.

Yeah man i have done that already but they are still way over and stuff so I'm really lost on it they are just a few days off from the breeders recommended flowering time so it wont be that big of a "too soon" on them but i really wanted to let them be till the 20Th for the 69Th :giggle: day harvest, the more i dwell on it the more i want to harvest her. I think its more because i ran out of my stash from my last harvest and had to hit the streets and came up on bunk so I'm really looking forward to some good smoking again ;)

Well its 8 weeks to the day and with the crap i got a while back i decided to take one of the satoris out. i took the fem, she was best if not done. She had tons of amber trichs and was full as could be. She had lost all of her fans over the course of the last week and a half. the tripod is still in there going well she will need the last days to finish up with the extra node(s) she has on her, so she will be out on the 20th. I couldn't get a good weight on this girl with out tearing apart the main cola, but her smaller colas and buds did weigh in at 164gms I'm guessing the main is at least another 70 or so_Only took the one pic the wife and kids wanted to take the camera to the park today so i snapped and got this one for you all, the flashlight is a 2 D cell light.

IMG_0005.JPG

A couple of days in the box and this satori is ready for a cure so into the jar she goes for some time. Chopped up the big cola and found out shes was another 63gms :yay: so the total gms is 227 ( :rofl: that show was funny sometimes) so im hoping for nearly a qp off her. The satori tripod is thirsty and getting close only a week left :hubba:. The Haze cross im thinking may go for 12 weeks so there is still about 4 weeks left on them but they are starting to fill in nicely ;) Enough gab on to the pics :D

A thirsty satori.JPG

7 more days.JPG

show girl.JPG

8 weeks down 4 more to go.JPG

A full plate.JPG

some beans.JPG

YUM MEAT.JPG

Nice Job Dubbaman...that first bud should be posted for BPOTM...those are Sweeeeeeeeet...Whats with the inmates dinner tray? those your beans in the tray? you breed those out?..Nice job Dubba looks like anothe 4/20 Harvest huh?..Keep it up my friend

Great work Dubba. The buds look fantastic. Going to be a good harvest for you. Keep us posted on the ladies. Take care and be safe.

4u2smoke said:
Whats with the inmates dinner tray? those your beans in the tray? you breed those out?
No its not an old jail tray though it looks like one :rofl: it was left here when i had an elderly relative staying with us for a while. yeah the beans are the ones i bread during the grow, just some of them so far i havent been through all the buds yet or the other plant, it will be out on the 20th :D and then the Thai Haze Skunk 1 cross should be done by the 25th or so ;)

Took out a few of the popcorns that i could see had seeds in them, they was nice and dry so i got to have a sample of this strain. I had jsut left them in the box drying with the fan off with all the trim that i got it wasnt much off her, im going to add the trim from the other and then wait for the cross to finish before i use it for anything,the more the :stoned: but let me tell you shes a potant thing one bong of this and i was baked i havent had moke like this in a long time. the plant was said to be high yielding and for her size i feel she was got 227 wet off her came out to just over 80 dry, theres still a bit more moisture in the bigger ones so im thinking it should end up almost 3 oz off her and she was only 3 ft tall so i think it worked out well. im running 800w of HPS through there and didnt get anyplace near the 1gm/w idea but im still a bit :confused: on that idea, is that supposed to be per plant or what? anywho enough chatter im fried off that stuff man, i strongly recommend Mandalas Satori for any beginner grower is an easy plant to care for and has great yields with a perfect smoke. Its like a creaper man you put it down at first hack and before you know it bang man im fried, and the pain in my elbow and wrists are gone, but its not like i want to sleep like ive found in so many so the timing was good on this one i think. now to cure it for a while and pull the other here in a few days ;)

:( the few days cant wait im going to be gone all weekend so im taking the other satori down watering my THxS1s and heading out. as it is spring and im in the painting bis this is the big jump into the year for me so ill be on and off the forum for a while. ill leave pics when i get a chance of the hual from the plant hopefully in time to harvest the x too. Got to say it again fro any new grower really think about this strain its packs one heck of a whollop and is easy as pie to grow. Havent had a buzz of the seeded sites last less than 2-3 hours and all the pains in my elbows (many kicked out ladders) and in my knees just vanishes hell i dont even want a cig after smoking this strain at least not for an hour or so :rofl:

Nice job ....again Dubbaman..Thanks for shareing my friend..Sorry to read you had to hit the road to get some smoke..I thaught that is why we grow so we dont have to supply the crap dealers on the street..anyway, I am sure glad to grow my own and to know I wont run low...80 off one plant is awesome dude...congrats my friend

From the looks of things im going ot get about a qp total from both plants not too bad but will need improving im thinking its the flo's they just are not giving off the light like they should, so the cross now has a week left till ill be taking them down. I have noticed a real decrease in pistil production vs. coloring on them so im thinking they may be about ready. This way i can get all the babis i have in under the HPS to get them shooting up and out.

The last week or two seem to drag by dont they. It probably is the floros. Got any pics of the ladies? Keep us posted on your progress my friend. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
The last week or two seem to drag by dont they. It probably is the floros. Got any pics of the ladies? Keep us posted on your progress my friend. Take care and be safe.

yeah man the last couple of weeks are killers when you :watchplant: the babaies are under flos not the flowering plants PIcs are in the 30 seeds in a tub on them ;)

Well i get back and my caretaker has completly fogotton about the plants. The THxS1s were all out of whack they didnt need water or food before i had left asked the wife to be sure that they got some 2 times while i was gone, mixed 2 gals of water with food (dark containers) and told her to water on Tues. and Fri. and all will be well She forgot, so i have a mess now. One was ready (showgirl) she hadnt suffered as badly as the other 2 and was blooming faster, she has been pulled and is drying now. the others im giving a couple more weeks one to see if i cant save them with 1/2 strength doses of food and small ammounts of water for a week and a half and then see how they look. On to the pics, I didnt want to post any because of this but i will :eek: :fid:

damage done.JPG

salvageable.JPG

Damn D you are a harvesting fool arn't ya. :aok: I take it the old lady won't be caring for the ladies anymore when you go away? :p I hope you gave her a beating in the bedroom for her bad behavior? :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn D you are a harvesting fool arn't ya. :aok: I take it the old lady won't be caring for the ladies anymore when you go away? :p I hope you gave her a beating in the bedroom for her bad behavior? :hubba:
you know it mang ;) BAD Mama :D

I found a few seeds in the haze while turning and such today in the box. Not sure if they are of thier own making ( i didnt see any hermi spots) or if they now are crossed with a bit of satori daddy :confused: both are possible who knows i may keep them and see what happenes if i try to sprout one ;)

Not much of a health come back happened for the 2 since last week so they got pulled yesterday no dry oput period or anything i think they were really bad off from the missed feedings and waterings a few weeks back. gonna go and dry it anyway and see, lots of good size nugs really skunky. The first one that i took is almost dry there was quite a bit (to me) on her, i know it filled a 1 gal mason jar after it was in the box ;) i havent weighed it yet to know for sure how much there is. heck i havent even tried it yet :D still going on the satori got about 2 oz left of it in the jars curing up. :stoned: now so im rambeling. Pics of dry stuff in a bit when fluff time comes, oh and ill tell you now the mani looks like crap cause there was lots to do and i rushed it a bit.

Id talk about the trichs but i lost my micro for it, i had help the toddler got ahold of it after use and now i cant find it. The shack has said they are on order for their store so ill be getting another soon.

The harvest pics look great. Can't wait for more pics, my friend. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Wow what a hual (at least to me :D) pulled a total of 3/4 lb off of the ThxS1.
Some good size buds and lots of med and smaller pieces. They are all out of the box and in to cure. had to give them a few extra days in the box due to volume of the harvest. Pic is in BOTM. Got to try out the first of the plants the other day. It wasnt bad at all got me baked wasnt as :stoned: as i was off the satori but well enough were i could still move around and know i was fried. I believe that thses could have gone a couple more weeks for potency(couch-lock)but i was looking for more of a good relaxing smoke, and not a total burn, i think i may have found it. Stinks like a skunk got loose in the house, while it was drying i had a friend over and they kept asking me if there was a dead thing in the walls or a skunk or something running around the place :D

Latest posts

Back