Auto Magic--

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highway

Reaction score
Since pot is not legal,most everywhere,where are all you auto growers?Autos are quicker than photos,save tons of energy and get the job done,lets hear from you.

highway said:
Since pot is not legal,most everywhere,where are all you auto growers?Autos are quicker than photos,save tons of energy and get the job done,lets hear from you.

How can they possibly save you $$??

your right they do get the job done... if you have no momma's.... ;)

I have to say that I am with JAAM. While autos have their niche, they are not what the serious mainstream growers generally grow. I do not believe that they save you money in any way. They require a 20/4 light schedule. The yield and quantity do not match photoperiod plants. They cannot be cloned, so you either need to make your own seeds or buy seeds every run. No saving that favorite pheno. Running clones can get you about the same turnaround, time-wise, with better yield and potency. You can run your lights 8 hours less a day. You have guaranteed females. There are simply a slew of advantages to running clones over autos, especially if your consideration is time.

autos do give out a good product if you know what you are doing with them but it takes quite a while to dial them in, I would recommend a photo strain just for the mere fact that you will end up with a much more potent product at the end.

they are handy if youre unable to do perpetual grows, i cant have mothers so i switch auto-break-photo-break etc. and on the auto runs its quicker for me in my situation. definately not cheaper though unless you can get an insane yield. some do sell regulars but its rare enough.

i like both Autos and Photos but im a impatient grower for one and the other i grow during the winter months between the end of Dec thru March i have had very good success with Autos in the past.right now i just preferr Autos here are a couple northern lights x big bud at 63 Days the short one has a few days left the tall one has a little longer to go:headbang2:

PICT1135.JPG

PICT1132.JPG

PICT1138.JPG

PICT1137.JPG

Not to many posting journal logs or up to date beg to end photos and everything I wish there was more to see didn’t even realize this was so long ago just scrolling through pages and looking

Latest posts

Back