Need help! My plants r huge n idk my 1st outdoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our grows aren't supposed to be seen by anyone. Neighbors included. That is the law here. Which is hard when they are already 6foot tall. They should slow down now and just start blooming any minute, right? I hope so.

Embracing my inner hippy as of late THG. It's rather liberating, lol. No one can see in my yard unless they're purposely looking. :D And I'm not a fat old guy :rofl:

Bahahahaha, every day is now naked gardening day! :rofl: my surveillance footage could be some blackmail for sure, if I cared, but I don't, :D

Our grows aren't supposed to be seen by anyone. Neighbors included. That is the law here. Which is hard when they are already 6foot tall. They should slow down now and just start blooming any minute, right? I hope so.
I was kidding about the no pants. Lol. As far as when they'll slow down they should go to flower mid Aug. N should finish mid October or late Oct. For my strains at least some finish early in Sep. Some go to November. Sativas do. But the double triple in size once they start blooming. So some training will b needed. I'm going with a cage. K. Good luck everyone

Latest posts

Back