truth about molasses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So your not growing yet??? All this crap,,and your not even able to grow???So your just window shopping ,,lol?
Ya need to get rid of all that red,,,hurts my eyes.

I have an out door and will be starting indoor again. I have a place to grow but due to a vacation in waiting to start another. �� cant do it in my house atm. Starting another one in about 2 weeks. I just had one going that would have finished before this trip but had to snuff em because I didn't want to waste the resources trying to keep these Skywalker ogs going. Was told once they get as stressed as I had em its hard for them to get over it.

Wow umbra, beautiful pics, thanks for sharing...
That purple shot looks like the inside of my ma`s blueberry pie! Totally cool!
And... could you share a little more? a couple of questions...
1. What kind of camera do you have/ need to take closeup photo`s of trich`s like you have done...again, beautiful
2. Can you tell us what strain that purple is? I`d like to try it!
3. Did you have to do anything special to achieve that color? Special additives? Ancient Chinese secret? or does it occur naturally?
4. How do you know when that purple strain is ready? Wait for a few of them that aren't purple to turn amber?
Thanks again for sharing!

Sorry for hijacking your post plasma...but I couldn`t resist asking umbra a couple of questions.

I use 3 different cameras depending on the type of shot I am taking. The macros are done with my Nikon D200 and a 100mm macro lens. The strain is double purple doja. The color is natural. In the pix you can see some are clear and some are turning amber, besides purple and I go by that.

Thanks for the reply umbra... a web search shows that's one of Subcools creations...thanks again

this thread is soooooo ******* hilarious. hey red chicklet guy, the cancer warning on the fox farms soil is due to the perlite dust, lol. i think you may have railed a few lines of diatomaceous earth before posting.

Latest posts

Back