Dubbamans Satori & THxS1 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's sup DUBZ looking good bro, Got some nice strains:aok:
Good LUCK!:D
Dro:cool2:

All the 6 Satori that have come up ae up the others jsut didnt do anything one looked like it was poping open but didnt so 6 it is. had put the rest of the other THxS1 into germinate a few days back once and they are going fine one already about to break through the cube, but the other is starting off backwards or something its tap was green and now im seeing the rest of the shell crack open and the white is comeing out. needless to say im jsut letting it be and it will find its way.

Got my order from Gyspy in yesterday got some Bubblicious and Hashberry (nirvana standards and Mandala respectively) got more THxXS1s as some freebies so they are now in to germ up so i can have some beter odds at making more of these seeds and the satori then its off to the man i have no clue what yet,I know me ill do the bubble cause i know what its about. :hubba:

EDIT: This will be the last posting for a while as much may not be going on with the plants other than vegging. as for me it took so long to get the pics off my 10yr old camera that i think its time for it to retire so ill have a new one the next batch (if i cant borrow a better one first) of pics that i put up of them hope to have it be around the 1 month mark for the plants for you Merry Christmas to all and to all GREEN MOJO for your plants :bong2:

6 Little Satori sitting in a pan.JPG

7 THxS1 germing up 2 about ready to plant.JPG

THxS1about a week and a half now.JPG

Great job..Dubb....Im feeling :banana: FEMALES Dance coming...good luck and I am enjoyin this grow..

Smoke:tokie:

Looking forward to following your grow, Dub!!! Everything is looking/sounding good!!

I got me a great Christmas presant today went in to see how all the babies are going the Satori look great, nice dark green leafs and big broad ones at that, but i dont like that the leaves are so heavy that the stem is leaning over. Might think aobut digging around them and setting the roots in a bit deeper and burying it up about half of the stem its about 3-4 inches long :eek: The first 2 Haze&Skunk are doing perfect now on their 3rd set of fans, and i did have one more of the inital 5 free pop so that was 3 oput of the first batch. Now for my Christmas gift, i went in early to check on the ones in germing up and out of the 5 free of the same cross strain 4 came up this go around so i will have a total of 7 THxS1 and the 6 Satori going seperate flower for seeds to be able to keep the strains going down the road, cant wait to see the fem/male on this one. sorry no pics have to get a new cam out of tax funds if i get some back this year in not ill be borrowing one allot :rofl:

Sounds Gtreat Dubba......Hope you get a cam soon....Sure have been enjoying this grow....so you say you are going to breed your Satori for future seeds? when do you plan on doing this?..have a Great Grow and Happy GREEN Year.

4u2smoke said:
so you say you are going to breed your Satori for future seeds? when do you plan on doing this?

not just the satori im planning on doing the cross too, ill be trying to do that once i start flowering thses ones here in a couple of months once they are ready to.

Satori at a week.JPG

THxS1 at about 2.5 weeks.JPG

another THxS1 breaking through.JPG

more of the THxS1 got a bit to hot but should survive planting today.JPG

Are those planted in straight Versulite?

4u2smoke said:
Are those planted in straight Versulite?

Germinated in rock wool then will go into soil (here right after dinner) up to about an inch under the coyldon (cant spell again) leaves. and then left to veg.

Dunno whats happened over the course of the day today but the babies all looked great last night. and then for the most part of the day today the first 2 THxS1 that came up first have stated to look sickly :shocked: they were happy healthy plants and today i go to look at them and the first fans are starting to wither and curl up on me :eek: and look a brown color, so far i havent been able to nail down the problem did moisture checks, pH tests and every other thing i can think of to see if anything is out of whack but all is coming up normal :confused: the only other thing i can think of is that these 2 plants are just about 4 weeks old now and the 1-7-1 that they are in may not be enough N and K for them but all i have to pump them up is some 26-8-16, and i think that may be a bit strong for them as of now. The Satori on the other hand are all happy and big. pix once i can get a camera still, or once i can get the kids out of the house long enough to do the old web cam shots. :bong2:

heres the promised pix had to use a camera but they came out alright i think but now you can see how it looks like the first 2 THxS1 got a bit burnt by what im still not sure :confused:

Satori.JPG

Satori side.JPG

THxS1.JPG

THxS1 side.JPG

one of 2 WTH.JPG

2 of 2 WTH.JPG

Looking good D. Yup looks like the nutes may have been a bit much for them babies. The upper leaves still look healthy. ;) I'm sure they will make a full recovery.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking good D. Yup looks like the nutes may have been a bit much for them babies. The upper leaves still look healthy. ;) I'm sure they will make a full recovery.

i hope so ive seen a couple of others that did this to me about the same time into the grow (last bunch) i was kinda suprised by these ones though the soil i used for them when i put them in was only a 1-7-1 but i guess they just dont like it so now on out it will be top soil till a month out of the ground and then TPs into bigger pots and my mix. whats a real suprise is that all of my plants are in this mix and none of the others have done this as of yet these were the first out and now they show it.

are thoes in 3 gallons and will that be thier final home ,,im just askin cause thats what i do i just transplant them once right from the very small pots to their final homes but ive seen people go threw like 3 different pots and i dont realy understand i just transplant once so n ot to shock them when they are in the middle of veg ,,1 more question how does the perlite work for u do u notice any thing diferent useing it and im guessin i can get it from the hydro shop hu?? ,,your plants our lookin great dub ur gonna have a jungle in ur crib lol i hope they are all girls for u bro

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

Hey Tom yeah man the ones that they are in now are about 1 gal and then once i veg for my couple of months ill put them into 3 gals for the rest of the time it takes :cool2: the stuff on the tops of the soil is just perlite i had some gnats a while back and this stops them from getting to the soil and laying eggs :bong2:

sorry for changing up my question lol i went back and seen it was perlite lol and ill have to give that a try to fight the nats lol sounds like a good idea

Here we are at 20 days from planting the cubes into soil :dancing: the Satori are nice and big about 6 inches tall, and have the biggest freaking leaves i think ive ever seen. all are doing well. as for the THxS1 they are getting back to health the burn and dry is over so far for them but im thinking this may lead to them being male :( for the rest that came up later from the second set they are looking good. pictures say more than words so for now im done talking.

Satori top 20 days from planting.JPG

Satori side at 20 days from planting.JPG

left side satori pan.JPG

middle satori pan.JPG

right side satori pan.JPG

THxS1 top.JPG

THxS1 side.JPG

first 2 sprouts.JPG

second 3 planted.JPG

Latest posts

Back