Dubbamans Satori & THxS1 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The young ladies are looking great D. :aok: Even the one's that were sick are looking better than ever. ;) Keep up the great work mang. :aok:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The young ladies are looking great D. :aok: Even the one's that were sick are looking better than ever. ;) Keep up the great work mang. :aok:

Thanks as always cant wait to see what the next month brings :banana: gonna be starting my dancing early on this one :bong2:

Wow man there looking great. What is that white stuff on the soil your using. And whats its purpose?

Hey HB thanks for stopping in man. the stuff on top is perlite. ive been using it to cover the soil top after a gnat problem i had in a previous grow. i havent sen a gnat insome time now but its still better safe than sorry :D

Dubbaman said:
Hey HB thanks for stopping in man. the stuff on top is perlite. ive been using it to cover the soil top after a gnat problem i had in a previous grow. i havent sen a gnat insome time now but its still better safe than sorry :D

Hey your grow is looking great :holysheep: Are tou going to have to transplant again or are you going to put them into flower soon? Keep up the good work! :)

hey Toker thanks for poping in man . yeah im going to TP them here in about a month (end of Jan) and veg them through Feb then flower them shooting for a 6 footer with all of them :hubba:

Dubbaman said:

I here that man. It's always good to take the safe road. Does the perlite affect the plant at all?

Also when using the rock wool. Can you leave it on when planting into soil? I ask because I've never used it and I'm not sure.

Nah man the perlite on the top of the soil has not effect on the plant. For the Rockwool question you want to plant it in the soil too you dont whant to try and remove the seedling from it cause the roots will grow all around the cube i just plant it and the roots in the soil.

Hey Widow nere have even heard of them man. and here i thouhg that Rock wool being made from cotton was organic enough i know it does break down in the soil through the duration of the grow all of my harvested clones had been rooted in it and when i cleaned out the potter(s) it was gone.

Rockwool is not made of cotton. Although sometimes referred to as mineral cotton, it has no more cotton in it than it does wool. Rock wool is a made material consisting of natural minerals like basalt or diabase. It was orginally developed as insulation.

i got a copple of my plants in rockawool and then put the rockawool in the souil to dub and i aint had no problems ,the ones i did that 2 are even a little busheyer than the rest lol,any ways grows lookin good

umbra said:
Rock wool is a made material consisting of natural minerals like basalt or diabase. It was orginally developed as insulation.

even if the guy at the shop was wrong about whats its made of when he told me them many moons ago, its still au natural from what you said and as i said its all degraded over the course of the grow. so im not worried heck im not even worried about chems and all that im not claming an organic grow etc etc but thanks for the heads up on the RW thing.

sorry if this sounds a bit snippy at first haveing loads of problems here on the home front today one of our cars went dead today and its a fight with getting parts and such..:holysheep:

Well its a pic less update this time hope to have the new camera by Thursday. All is looking well the Satoris cotyledon leaves are yellowing and getting ready to fall off so its just about nute shot time going to go and get some 20-10-10 i think to use on them and then Ive got some 0-10-10 that i can use for flower but i may go and get some 5-0-0 to put with it as Ive noticed that when i used this 0-10-10 this time (flowering) the fans yellowed and wilted off faster than i think they should have. The haze skunk cross has been growing well still a bit strong in the soil for the ones showing more sativa dominance than the others that seem to be showing more of the skunk pheno. the satoris are about 6-7 inches still but they are spreading out fast while the cross is gaining height fast they are about 8 inches. enough babbling for now pics soon again :stoned:

Friday is here and still haven't been able to get a/my camera so its again pic-less :(

Satori: coys are off of 4, 2 still haven't. Some signs of nute problems (darn potting soil) little yellowing and a few spots. seen roots so scrambling to make room and TP them into perm homes. Made up a new batch of my old MG mix of soil (top,MG and per-lite) so when i TP them the will be in the same mix as my others that have done well:) Had a thought about this strain its made from land race genes from Nepal, that said in that region its fairly close to the equator and that says 12/12 to me for all growth,?? anyone got some input on that.

THxS1: All of these are doing well the first 2 i had come up are healthy and happy no signs of bad tips or yellow/brown to be seen.They both are about 9 inches tall. The other 3 were started a few weeks later one is about 7 inches :shocked: but it seems to be more of a indica dom strain as does one of the others. the last 2 are about one 4 and the other 6 inches tall.of the 5 3 are very sativa dom and the other 2 are more indica dom. Seen roots on these in the bottom of the potter hence the rush to get more room.

More room: my thoughts are this my current space is (flower) 8sqft and i have the 6 satori (whole thing about the equator and this strain) i do have 2 plants that are in mid flower and one that is about to finish :hubba: it has about a week and a half left to go but if this needs to be done so i can save my plants then an early one it shall be. the space i can get 8 total plants in 2 that are flowering and the 6 satori till i get my other 400W HPS for full 16sqft growing under full HPS from seed. the cross i will TP too and leave under the flos so they can veg as they are not of the equatorial region in their heritage they will need the 16/8 i have them on. just realized om rambling again so I'm done for now more later.

hmm... I wouldn't try to veg those babies in 12/12 conditions if you want to continue to veg them. you might not need 18 hrs light, but I'd still at least give them that.

hope you get your light system worked out. luck.

and... borrow the neighbor's camerea... explain to them you need to have pics for your grow journal updates... :hubba:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
and... borrow the neighbor's camerea... explain to them you need to have pics for your grow journal updates... :hubba:

:rofl: been there did that last time, left out the GJ part though :hubba:

Hey Dubb...Glad to see you back and hope everything is well...have you got your Camera yet? Getting excited to see your progress...great job and welcome Back

pics just over a month for the whole grow so far :D

Satori.JPG

THxS1 see the odd ball.JPG

other 2 cross.JPG

cross height.JPG

Latest posts

Back