Dubbamans Satori & THxS1 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice grow man yea i do the same thing when i deal with soil used the rockwool cubes gow them hydro for 2 weeks or more them outside for the summer im doin hydro now so mines inside a box with a 1000 hps on it growing fast as hell actually this time kinda worried 1 week you dont know if there goin to make it after the first week and there looking heatly like there goin live strong thats when they start really or when a few rots pop out the bottom then you not so worried of yea when i transplant them i just put the net cup rockwool cubes and hydrorocks in dig a hole deep enough cover the top back with soil that way can never over water them due to the hydro rocks funnny thing is i fogot to water them for like 8 days over the summer had a lot of things on my mind just brogh a motorcycle only had 2 plants left out behind my shed they still groew bigger like 3 times the size then when i put it out flowered kinda late for one but then again hawian snow female takes 11 weeks so pretty much flowered at the right time damn bugs where eaten though lol
again nice little project man like to see how big they get and what you yeild of those

Update with some pics. Gonna be a Transplanting day time to get these babies in some bigger potters. Got another light so they will now be vegging under HPS gotta get some pics of that once im done and all for you guys but to tide the thurst for pics heres a few that i took while playing with the new camera.

THxS1 with 11 fingers.JPG

THxS1 just over a foot tall now.JPG

Satori.JPG

Satori top.JPG

Transplant was poseponed due to lack of space to house 11 plants. Spent the day re-configuring the grow space. TP tomorrow and into the new home for HPS vegging. I still have two clones in flower so the whole 18sqft isnt converted yet but ive used 11 of it to make a 11 plant veg chamber, has one 400W HPS from HTG in it. They claim 55K lumen so the 4x2.75 area is getting 5K lumen/sqft. But more on that later im :stoned: and rambeling.

again I say Great job Dubba...I really like the fourth picture you took with your new Camera...That shot is excellent man..looks like a MJ pin wheel..lol..why RU vegn with HPS? I thaught that was flower spectrum..that 400 you baught is it a conversion ballast?..Hope to get my grow down like yours...Thanks Man

Sounding very nice, are you getting a mixed spectrum bulb then man?? Can't wait to see more shots !

4u2smoke said:
again I say Great job Dubba...I really like the fourth picture you took with your new Camera...That shot is excellent man..looks like a MJ pin wheel..lol..
Thanks man.

4u2smoke said:
why RU vegn with HPS?
Cause i want to have to have the same spectrum bulbs in both my ballasts when i put them in the same area.

4u2smoke said:
I thaught that was flower spectrum..
It is, but you can do whole grows in MH or HPS you'll just get a bit better flowering growth out of the HPS.

4u2smoke said:
that 400 you baught is it a conversion ballast?..
Nope.

4u2smoke said:
Hope to get my grow down like yours...Thanks Man
Thanks man i hope to get it down one day too ;)

akirahz said:
Sounding very nice, are you getting a mixed spectrum bulb then man?? Can't wait to see more shots
Thanks man, I'm not planning on getting any mixed bulbs or conversion bulbs I'm not into all the have to do and vegging here and with this and switching bulbs and or ballasts. just easier to go HPS all the way. and replace the bulbs after ever other grow. Oh and man that camera is insane man i took those shots from about 3 ft away, and i haven't played with the macro or telephoto lenses yet.:hubba:

Whats up D. I see the ladies are coming right along and looking great. :aok: Whatever your doing keep it up mang because the ladies are loving it. ;)

sillysara said:
looking sweet dubba keep up the nice work

Thanks S-S hope to soon have some fine ladies in there like the one from your avatar ;)

Transplant day has occurred :yay: got everyone i their permanent homes. Used 5 gal hydro potters with 1 inch drainage holes as they are less expensive than many potters and sturdier than the grow bags, only problem is the drainage holes made for tubes for hydro irrigation. So to fight erosion from the holes of the potter i cut some screen circles out for the bottoms. I laid the screen on the top part (opening) of the potter and cut the screen around it and then fit it in the bottom to block the drainage hole but not prevent drainage. Then transplanted away.

5 gal top.jpg

1 inch holes.jpg

cut screen.jpg

oh yes we have roots.jpg

Satori.jpg

THxS1.jpg

group shot.jpg

Wowzer they are allot taller now then the previous pics -- im curious though what we're you keeping from eroding? the bucket holes?? How much longer do you plan on vegging?

akirahz said:
Wowzer they are allot taller now then the previous pics --
has to be the angle i took the pics in because the ones i put up yesterday were from yesterday might seem a bit taller cause i was more level with them.

akirahz said:
I'm curious though what we're you keeping from eroding? the bucket holes??
nope not the holes :rofl: just the dirt from seeping out when i water they are big and i don't want any getting out and such.

akirahz said:
How much longer do you plan on vegging?

not sure yet i have an 8 ft ceiling so I'm thinking i may go till they are about 2.5 ft then flower.

PICS been a few day ssince the TP so i was in playing with the camera and the plants and got a few nice shots off so i though id fill you guys in on the progress :hubba:

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Went in to see how things are in the grow and found a few surprises. First off let me tell you that everyone is taking to the TP some better than others the few younger TxS have started looking a little on the + nutes side but not as badly as i had thought it seems to be settling in now. The Satori were ready willing and able for the shot of nutes and loved it Ive been rewarded with 4 inches of growth in the past week. I also found out that one of the little Satoris has gone tripod on me LOL how about that i have another just killed one not too long ago that turned out to be male after it had stopped being a tripod from seed, now i have one that wasn't at seed and grew into one :holysheep: is that kinda against the odds or what.Any way got a shot to show of it.

IMG_0030.jpg

Feeling like its time to get the 9 weeks flowering time started, went ahead and set up my whole room to start the plants on the way. As of now heres how the plants stand.

Satori ______ THxS1
height: (s)10"-(t)16" ___ (s)19"-(t)28"
nodes: none alternating less the tripod __ none alternating but the first 2
Sex: 1 F and 1 pos M rest unkown __ 1 pos M and rest unknown

all of them are under 2 400 W HPS HTG lamps. my soil mix feedings were of a 5-1-1 for the past month every other water none since the transplant as its not dry as of yet, moist but not wet. Whole area is about 18 sq ft. Temps are between 65 F (night) and 80 F (day) humidity goes between 65% (night) and 55% (day), enough talk show the shots :D

group shot.JPG

temps.JPG

humidity.JPG

The Satori.JPG

a female satori.JPG

tripod possible sexing site.JPG

tripod top.JPG

THxS1.JPG

cross side branching.JPG

the shortest of the cross.JPG

possible male cross.JPG

Latest posts