Good Babies??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl: thats what i think i'm going to do...i found that through htgsupply.com i can get a kit, and build the light myself saving enough to build one of DLtoker's carbon filters, which i'll need for the 2 upcoming skunk cousins :hubba:

are you going to be keeping us updated on what happens with the bag seeds? like the rest of flowering and harvest pics?

cool love bag seed =) never know what your gonna get

luckily I've been smoking this bag seed for about a year. never dawned on me to grow myself until i got 3 seeds one day. first time i had seen seeds in OVER a year. i'm calling it ABS. and PUMP yo brakes!!

sweet grow man, will watch this to see the turn out :) keep it green all the way!!

Hey kiddies! Know it's been a while, but I've been busy building, and tuning my new veg box, in anticipacion of flowering. Also been working on DLToker's carbon filter, but I'll post the results of that in his sticky.

Growth has slowed a bit here, and I can assume they're root bound at this point. I'll see how much more I can get out of it, before I send to flower. Also waiting on an HPS that should be here soon, and to see if I can get some sex out of the other plant...

Till next time...

DSC06447.JPG

DSC06446.JPG

didnt see this thread at first, i thought it was over!

looks good, your grow area has certainly evolved into a nice little op.

they will shoot up when you get the HPS rigged up.

any chance u could paint the walls with flat white paint or line with some mylar etc to contain them lumens? Looking sweet tho so far :)

I agree with Thorn...Flat white Is cheapest..Home Depot Friend..But will Recomend milar..order off ebay...4x100...that will last a few grows huh?..Looking real good ben...keep it up my FRIEND

Hey folks thanks for stopping by. I have mylar (you can see a little on the front door) but honestly I'm procrastinating the rest of it. :bong2: After I realized that I needed a better fan to vent this box, it's just sitting open, until a 250CFM comes next week.

Soon as the HPS comes I'll be sending my (ABS or Alpine Bag Seed) to flower. One still hasn't sexed, but it's looking like it'll go female soon. They'll also be coming out of the pots they're in, and going into 5 gal buckets since they're too tall for the 5gals currently.

I'll post the pics, and the soil find soon.

benamucc said:
Hey kiddies! Know it's been a while, but I've been busy building, and tuning my new veg box, in anticipacion of flowering. Also been working on DLToker's carbon filter, but I'll post the results of that in his sticky.

Growth has slowed a bit here, and I can assume they're root bound at this point. I'll see how much more I can get out of it, before I send to flower. Also waiting on an HPS that should be here soon, and to see if I can get some sex out of the other plant...

Till next time...

Hey looks Great FRIEND...While you are waiting for your HPS..have you thaught about HEAT!!!..but most important the exhaust of it...LOts HoTTer the those CFL.....Why not transplant Root bound to 5 gallon bucket?..or 3 gallon kat litter pails....You still VeggN 4 a bit huh?..I just transplt and did LST from 5 gallon to 15 gallon...

You tryN to have sex with plant?...LMAO..:eek:

1 more thing ben...Do you have a sepret Flwr room?...It needs to be light Free dureing Night photo...you have deffently (spell check that 4ME please) come along in the pass season..i wish you luck my Friend

benamucc, get some mylar or paint the walls flat white. Do something!

Sorry, meant to post this one a while ago, but I got attacked (good way) by my g/f. *she gets jealous of the attention the babies and mp get!! :angrywife: it's only when i remind her to (pause for the cause) that i get back to business...which is:

I have thought about heat, and light. Alot...here's what I'm thinking. Light isn't the issue with the box. Hick helped me come up with the idea of 3inch 90's sprayed black to hide the light. It does so briliantly, and if you could see the room I'm in you'd understand alot better. (The 90's actually sit inside of a shelf, thus blocking more light. Since I'm an amatuer carpenter at best, I sealed all of the joints, and plan to throw a blanket over the whole mess if it appears to be an issue.

Since the box was built to allow my closet to double as an all inclusive space (veg/flwr) and I'm getting to 92deg with the veg door closed I need to PULL alot of air into and thru the box. (There was a discussion pull vs. push as far as carbon filters go. The pull just made sense) The HPS I'm getting is only 250W, and there will be ducting pulling from the exhaust side of the box and venting thru a DLToker carbon filter into my crawl space below the house. I'll be pulling 50 degree air (or less depending on how far I open a window) into the room from a 2inch gap under the door. The 250 CFM fan should circ the air in the room 1x every 8 minutes.

All I can do is wait, and try. If NOT...I have a veg box I can relocate, stealth like...

Anyway, you rowdy's...I"LL GET TO THE MYLAR SOON!! (It's my hot body...I do what I want!!!) :hitchair:

DSC06448.JPG

DSC06449.JPG

okay friend I use Insolation wrap as I am a worst carpenter...My grows are more Tent/Bag///But seems to be fine..cant wait to see them Girls putN on the LBS...Fat chicks R HOT..I too read a bit on HICKs thread with 90 Degree and black paint also knew from HVAC units and the draw/Drag air duct...Looks great when do we flower?

4u2smoke said:
Looks great when do we flower?

soon as the HPS arrives...Thursday??? should put us into april somewhere, since it's bagseed, and i'll have to :watchplant:

sounds good ben, just take it as it come and once everythings sorted i.e temps and lights you can finally just sit back and watch :D

Thorn said:
sounds good ben, just take it as it come and once everythings sorted i.e temps and lights you can finally just sit back and watch :D

I was just thinking about this the other day. It's a full on hobby, and the setup, and tuning is fun in it's own way...but once that first harvest (this one) comes and I'm smoking MY weed. :hubba: I'll just get to chill out and tinker, instead of building.

Speaking of which, I've gotten temps to high 70's inside the box, and that's without the 250CFM yet!! I'm going to set up the flower area later today I hope, and might just start 12/12 with a mixed spectrum of CFL's until the HPS arrives. Seen people stay on MH for couple weeks so I don't think it'll be a big deal.

See you soon...

Latest posts

Back