resin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDZ420

mmMMmm HAZE
Reaction score
is resin worth smoking or what can i do with all my resin i got 7.8 grams of it sittin in myroom

yeah....its kinda gross and harsh...and tastes crappy...but it will get you high

BUT...the key word here is......it " will " get you high (quite stoney actually) enjoy!

ill prob mix it with some weed if i can break it apart

put something underneath it, like shake and then it'll bubble up like lava, let it cool, stir it up and smoke babe. Use a pipe or something with a screen. ;)

Resin has always been a good friend of mine when I've lacked the funds to get the good stuff.

fire it up dude ,just have a drink standing by ,PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

LdyLunatic said:
yeah....its kinda gross and harsh...and tastes crappy...but it will get you high
Use a bubbler or bong filled with sugar water, takes some of the bite out.

You guys talkin bout that gooey crud that builds up in the inside of a pipe stem/bowl?
That ain't resin.
Just like the inside of a chimney after you've been burning maple logs ain't coated with maple syrup.

That garbage gave me headaches the few times I tried it; no more.

I'm all for smokin that crap.. i ain't picky, when you broke you can't be

GreenDayGirl said:
BUT...the key word here is......it " will " get you high (quite stoney actually) enjoy!
Stoney? Yes?

Ha, yes, Stoney has gotten stoney on the stoney resin!

I've never thrown it away! Even when I'm flush with weed!

I think it's a rule in the weed smokers handbook.

Yes, the pride of scraping the bowl and reaping the benefits when totally dry and no herb to be found. Will catch a decent buzz IMHO. when desperate. :)

Stoney Bud said:
Stoney? Yes?

Ha, yes, Stoney has gotten stoney on the stoney resin!

I've never thrown it away! Even when I'm flush with weed!

I think it's a rule in the weed smokers handbook.
Stoney Bud...I think i love you!

smoke that resin it will get you faded i always smoke resin when i got no herb

GanjaGuru said:
You guys talkin bout that gooey crud that builds up in the inside of a pipe stem/bowl?
That ain't resin.
Just like the inside of a chimney after you've been burning maple logs ain't coated with maple syrup.

That garbage gave me headaches the few times I tried it; no more.
My brother says that, I only know a handful that don't smoke resin. It's usually us broke a** motherf*ckers that do!

Doc.DGAF said:
My brother says that, I only know a handful that don't smoke resin. It's usually us broke a** motherf*ckers that do!
We "are" the broke mother f**kers..Knock knock!

GreenDayGirl said:
Stoney Bud...I think i love you!

What about me??????? I'm a pirate. Remember? Green girls are soooooo fickle. } -;

Latest posts

Back