Puffmonkeys "new" Industrial Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your plants look great. you only use tube florescent? I use cfl's and i don't think the are doing as good of jobs as your florescent.

tube type offer way better light coverage..i flower with an 1000w HPS but when it comes to veg, theres nothing i'd rather use

mung happens? lol. lol. i like the other new word also (quoo) lol. lol. i'm laughing my hineybehiney off man...:D ...

if you pull this off PM, your gonna have an astronomical harvest.;) :cool: ...

Irish thinks it may just work. a scrog. yes, it just may work out well...since i have'nt done one yet, you may want someone like TurkeyNeck to jump in with some of his wisdom, as he has recently finished one.;) , also, theres Hemp Goddess. they know scrog...

i'm gonna rally this for you. let's see if we can get some scroggers up in here to help out. cool...

i rallied some help bro. any advice i gave on a scrog would be invalid, as i have never done it . yet.;) ...

but, i really like your ingenuity PM. thats gett'in 'er done there bro...:D ...

later man...Irish...

super thanks...i can only hope my luck has'nt run out yet..

Hey looking good Puff--I think that the netting you put over your girls is going to work just fine. I was thinking that lst might be better, but what you have done looks great and I think you will be just fine to finish your girls out. By the way, I have a sis that often frustrates the quoo out of me, too.

thanks hempy, i was hoping the "pro's" would respond well to my solution. i promise to complete my setup before planting/cloning any more..

I think you have the right idea going with the screen, I'm convinced that it's the best way to ensure even light distribution and keep 'em 'tamed' for ya.

From what I can see in the pictures though, it looks like your screen is really loose.. and the squares 'appear' to be a little large.

Either way the plants look nice Puff!:) Check out my DIY Trellis for scog

Don't hesitate to bend those branches over before they stiffin up in flower, keep 'tuckin' those sprouts under and you'll be makin' nuggs in no time:D It takes a little time, ...but after the initial stretch you can just sit back and watch 'em do their thing:hubba:

how's that for rallying for you bro?:aok: :bong2: ...

how they handling the tie down? heads turn back up yet?...

awesome rallying.....thanks a million...to turkey: the net is for suppressing skyward growth. if they need more support for branches, i'll add another layer of netting...it will be a miracle if these things make it all the way. yesterday, the "homeowners" decided to clean the basement. for some reason they went into the main room looking for a light switch for lights in another room...well the only switch in the main room controls the outlets....yep.. they hot started my HPS...never let it cool down, just off and right back on....AAARRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!! i mean QQUUUOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'M GONNA GO OVER LATER AND ASSES THE DAMAGE...

they were turning back up, very healthy until.......i'll give an update when i return..plus, THE WEED I HAVE SUCKES MUNG !!!!...TOTAL MUNG !!!

Hey bud,

Your netting will work great... imho, you won't want to 'train' any growth above the net... The plant keeps trying to do that all on it's own and it's a battle to keep the growth under the net... You'll want to train the canopy under the net til it's full and flip to 12/12... and you're pretty much there already, right? You can do some wholesale clearing out of the lower 'sucker' shoots on the bottom 1/3 to 1/2 of the plant... Very little light is going to get down there with a canopy that full... Focus all the budding energy to the top of the plant... If you train the stems sideways to stay under the net buds will grow up toward the light as the branch grows laterally...

Happy Growing~!:cool:

THIS JUST IN: I GOT BUDS !!! yep, my plants exploded last night...buds everywhere !!!! now it's on...i'm goin' out there later to take pics and do some nute tweaking.

dirtyolsouth said:
Hey bud,

Your netting will work great... imho, you won't want to 'train' any growth above the net... The plant keeps trying to do that all on it's own and it's a battle to keep the growth under the net... You'll want to train the canopy under the net til it's full and flip to 12/12... and you're pretty much there already, right? You can do some wholesale clearing out of the lower 'sucker' shoots on the bottom 1/3 to 1/2 of the plant... Very little light is going to get down there with a canopy that full... Focus all the budding energy to the top of the plant... If you train the stems sideways to stay under the net buds will grow up toward the light as the branch grows laterally...

Happy Growing~!:cool:
so should i just grab some prunies and just start cutting low growth ?

most scroggers i've seen Puff, do as dos states, and gives the lower a trim. (some look as though they ran the weed whip in there):) ...

this is for more air flow around the bud, so they don't mold on ya; so i'm told... makes sense...

how long they been in flower now? did the 'homies' kill the 1000? you have to physically plug, and unplug mine, so this mung does'nt happen. i hate when Mung happens!!! usually, if Mung happens, i am Quoooo'ed...:D :rolleyes: ...

can't wait for the updates...Irish...

i've been flowering for about 2 weeks and no, the light is fine....i'm getting tired of these close calls though...i went and looked at them and was very pleased..i forgot the camera though so i'll have to post pics tomorrow .

Latest posts

Back