Autofem seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seeds4u

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm here to speak with you about automatic cannabis and show you how i'm growing my dear ladies. Actualy i'm taking care of my AUTOFEM seeds that a friend gave me in March after traveling to Spannabis fair. My friend visit them in their stand and told my that those guys were very professionals and friendly so he decided to buy several packs of each strains.
I got actually 6 plants of AUTOFEM and they are almost done, so I'd like to share with you this experience and tell you my opinion.

cheers

Hello Seeds :)

Welcome to the forum.

Are the plants your growing from this years Spannabis in Barcelona?

Pictures would be great to look at ;)

:peace:

hello seeds4u
will be looking forward to hearing all about it

Hello there, once again I'm here first to say thanx to you who came to visit my thread and get interesting in what I'm tlaking about, this new seeds bank AUTOFEM seeds.
has promise I finaly found how to download my pictures on the thread, so it is too cool and that mean that I'm not so stupid!!! lol:D

well here are the ladies:

Here you got 7 (and not 6 has I sais before on my first message) AUTOFEM plants.

3 are mines and there others 4 of my friend and we grow them all in the same place to spend less electricity and we decided to grow and make them flowering under an 600 hps.

this is the result for Auto Soviet feminized AUTOFEM seeds.......unbelievable!!!!:D

autofem.jpg

autofem1.jpg

Welcome Seeds4u.

I must say that Im very impressed with these pictures, great looking plants.

Thanks for posting.

subscribed!!!! and yeah GrandDaddytoke's grow is the best, then richyb's

Hello everybody

So just few words to give you the final resut for our 7 AUTOFEM seeds plants we've cut 10 days ago...
The less was 31 grams and the max 58 grams!!!
In total for 7 plants we got 319 grams :D
Now we started smoking some few, the tast is strong almost like AK47 but stronger, long lasting buzz for more then 2 hours, good for relaxing and have a good movie lol :p
We can just say that it was a very nice experience and we'll grow more strains from this bank asap, so we'll try to follow the next grow with you here from beginnig till end...

Cheers:cool:

seeds4u said:
Hi everybody,
I'm here to speak with you about automatic cannabis and show you how i'm growing my dear ladies. Actualy i'm taking care of my AUTOFEM seeds that a friend gave me in March after traveling to Spannabis fair. My friend visit them in their stand and told my that those guys were very professionals and friendly so he decided to buy several packs of each strains.
I got actually 6 plants of AUTOFEM and they are almost done, so I'd like to share with you this experience and tell you my opinion.

cheers

seeds4u said:
Hello everybody

So just few words to give you the final resut for our 7 AUTOFEM seeds plants we've cut 10 days ago...
The less was 31 grams and the max 58 grams!!!
In total for 7 plants we got 319 grams :D
Now we started smoking some few, the tast is strong almost like AK47 but stronger, long lasting buzz for more then 2 hours, good for relaxing and have a good movie lol :p
We can just say that it was a very nice experience and we'll grow more strains from this bank asap, so we'll try to follow the next grow with you here from beginnig till end...

Cheers:cool:

I can smell rats at 50 paces, that is why I asked the questions I did when you very first posted.

My questions were ignored.

You are telling us you have harvested 5 week old plants and you had weights between 31gm and 56gm.

I call you a liar and a spam poster.

I have some advice, at least get your math correct and stop thinking smokers are stupid followers of words who have an inabilty to see past male cow poo.

Sorry guys, it had to be said.

When did he start in March?

I can see how he could have started somewhere in march and end around now.

Even if he started the first of April and harvest when he said, "ten days ago" from today which would be May 14th, that would give him six weeks.

So if he started in March, he would have 6 weeks plus however many weeks in march

If he started mid-March, March 19th, and harvest May 14th, ten days ago from today, that would be 8 weeks.

You have a pal that goes to Barcelona in march, he visits the event, he comes home.

His first port of call isnt going to be you.

A week later he visits, hey look I have seeds for you.

You germ them a day or 2 later, 2 days later a tap root appears.

Planted in whatever grow medium, 4 days later the seed pushes up.

10 days ago harvested.

10 days ago is the 14th of May.

6 weeks prior is the start of April.

Ok, you right, 6 weeks is closer, maybe 7 depending on seed passing.

The point being most Auto's need 10 weeks, some 12 weeks.

Using a name Seeds4u doesnt make you think?

HippyInEngland said:
Using a name Seeds4u doesnt make you think?

Hrm...Didn't think of it that way, but I'm starting to put 1 and 1 together, lol.

You definitely have a point there. :)

I'm very disapointed about your reaction dear hippyinengland, but i can see that you are even stronger than big brother to get under control my own life story day by day!!! Sorry but the seeds were given to me by my friend on the monday after Spannabis fair which one took place in barcelona, on 27th, 28th and 1st of march...
We put the seeds then on monday to germinate and placed them 3 days after on soil and under 600 hps watts.
I really don't understand why you think i'm a lyer if finaly we cut the plants at 71 days on may 14th, using RIPPEN during the last week of plants life!
Another thing I'd like to tell you, even if you think that you're right, most of the time Autoflowering plants are not ready in 12 weeks, but between, 9 to 10 weeks and for us we just tried to follow the seeds bank instructions, but it is true that maybe we should wait a bit more longer like a week more...
If you want to say i'm a lyer, so it is your right and you can do and say what ever you want, but in this way I'd just like to tell you to go back to school to learn more and the get some mathematics private classes.....sorry!!!
And at last i'd like to say that if I didn't answer your first question it is just because I do not spend all my free time on internet cause my life is interesting and I got a lot of things to do, so...........sorry to forgot bringing you all the atention you needed MASTER!!!:ignore:
To the other people, I 'd like to say thank you for the posts and to understand who is right and who is wrong.

Ps: just have a look at Spannabis dates at spannabis.com

Hello Seeds4u,
We are people who understand each other , and your posts signifies either truth or lie , if its truth means your memory is lost somewere and you should posts pictures of harvest atleast ...
if its a lie , we know that this tallent of strategy is a way to have friends quick as a leo's objective...
i dont need to make this post long :) but cheerz.

Latest posts

Back