So confused

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z1eddie

Reaction score
hi there folks.
could any1 tell me what lights i should buy for growing 2 plants.
ive got a grow tent that is 600mmX600mmX 1200MM.
:eek:

That's a pretty small area, but it should be plenty big enough for two plants. In a small area heat from your light might pose a problem. I wouldn't use more than a 400 watt lamp. However, without proper ventilation and air circulation, even a 250 watt lamp could bring about heat issues. If you think that your ventilation is so-so, then try a 250 watt light. Otherwise use a 400 watt light.

Good luck.

The Hemp Goddess made a very nice cool tube for her pair of 150 watt lamps. I believe you can find a link to her thread in the DYI section of this site.

ive been looking at leds. would these b more suitable for my space.
or do they put out the same heat as the others.
ive got 4 little fans that u mite use in a car that i can put in my tent. would thuis make a diffrence

What's your budget? LEDs are really spendy. Do research before you buy an LED setup. There is a lot of sales hype that is simply not true (for example, a 90W LED does not replace a 400W HPS).

You are going to need to read up on ventilation. I do not know what the fans are that you are talking about, but I am guessing that you are going to need far more than that. You want to exchange the air in your space 3-4 times a minute so your plants get enough CO2. In addition you may need fans for cooling and/or a carbon filter.

Welcome, Read around. There is plenty of info that will help you out for sure.

Latest posts

Back