newbie learner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight_toker

Reaction score
Hi, everyone.

I am a newbie with a moderate amount of gardening experience. Hard to come by ANYTHING where I live, so was forced to start up my own little farm. This first go-round is just using seeds I had laying around from crappy stuff and I'm just practicing for the real thing, but if something smokeable comes of it, that would be great. I've already made mistakes, but I have read and read and watched videos and have miraculously done some things right just by pure luck or instinct, so I hope I have a good start.

Patience is the hardest thing of all. Especially when ya ain't got no nothin' and cain't find it anywhere...bleh. Sux big time.

Oh, forgot to add and thought I should: Flourescent light, indoor, small closet.

Mistakes I've made so far: Miracle Grow Moisture Control Potting Soil (don't know what will happen because of it yet, but oops) and have stretching because the light was too far away.

Hi Midnight...hope all goes well for you... Newb here myself & in the same boat (Flourescent light, indoor, small closet)

Yo, another newbie here in the closet with the bagseed in the miracle-gro under the florescents. I'm having a lot of fun with it, while I'm reading everything here on the forums. I've got some good vegging worked out from trying different things with nutes and lights, etc. Stuff I would hate to have gone thru with some expensive seeds. Like you say, if I end up with a little something that will be a nice reward, but I'll be ready for round 2 either way.

Well, lets see-You're a smoker and a midnight toker..
Are you a joker???
Let me guess...
You sure don't wanna hurt no one???
And You get your lovin' on the run????
And people keep talkin' about you???
-JK-

:joint:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!:joint:

Plenty of info here-grow guides, grow journals, articles written my members , etc.-and cool people.

Gb

and people always talk about me, baby...he he. I prefer k.d. lang's version.

Just stopped by to say welcome:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

My patience suffors when looking at these beautiful girls, Welcome!

man good luck with your grow , maybe you willl hit the jackpot ;) , it might be all females heheh

Latest posts

Back