OD favorites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemphopper

Reaction score
I was wondering whats everyones choice of herb for outside gardens, Mine happens to be Mango, it usually starts to flower in Aug. and matures towards the end of Sept., Ive tried some sativas and had problems with not quite enough growing season,

I was wondering whats everyones choice of herb for outside gardens, Mine happens to be Mango, it usually starts to flower in Aug. and matures towards the end of Sept., Ive tried some sativas and had problems with not quite enough growing season,
Can't believe 27 views and no one has a od favorite variety

Sorry man but I am still looking for my favorite

I have only grown outside once and i grew a few different strains. I don't think it matters. I grew all my favorite outside that i do indoors and they were fine. Not as good as indoors but fine. I harvested in October..We don't have a problem with mildew here... i would guess if you are in a humid place you would want a plant with mildew resistance.... Good luck.. Some other folks will chime in I bet. Green outdoor mojo for your grow Hemp.

Can't believe 27 views and no one has a od favorite variety

Because not everyone has a favorite for outdoor. My favorite is what ever I can get to Harvest:D Also I would say it also depends on where you live. I ran some Auto flower a couple years ago, got some nice plants but small yields. mojo for your Grow

:yeahthat:

love OD, just really brings out the flavor.
so my favorites, are basically any.. but ones with the fruit/floral terpenes really shine ;)

*yeah i know; not their scientific names. but better understandable ;) :p

Last year I did some Mohan ram it was fruity as heck really really dense and finished nice n early...from sweet seeds. I paid a lot of money for other seeds but she was cheap and the best I had

Latest posts

Back