help again im new at this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseguapo

Reaction score
How can I get my plant to grow faster.?? One of my friends told me to spray the plant with sugar water or piss on it but I haven't tried it I's it a good idea?? And get some vitamin pills and make the into powder and put it in water and spray the soil. But my plant looks like it's dieing I need help �������� but I have another question it's has 2 months and is like 9 inches tall how long would it take to bud??

View attachment Snapchat-20140505070726.jpg

View attachment 1400272241327.jpg

Ok, please don't pee on your plant or give it people vitamins. The first most important part of growing is the medium or soil you are growing in. Since you are outside all you can do is make sure it is in enough sunshine and it gets proper nutrition which is plant foods....it looks like it is revegging... How many hours of light did you have it under before you stuck it outside?

I would dig it up carefully and then bury it up to the first set of leaves.

With the most respect possible here;
With friends like that your plants won't live long.
Second, with your current knowledge of growing and the looks of that plant, looking like it has mites, won't make it long either.
I would pull it up, rince the bottoms n tops of the leaves with some type of mite spray repeatedly and plant it in a container with pro mix ( NOT Miracle grow! ) and read up on this forum.
Also, dont listen to those friends anymore in regards to growing.
Good luck.

None of what your friend told you is good to do to marijuana.

It is very small for 2 months old. The height really doesn't mean much, but it only has 3 set of leaves. By 2 months, a plant should be taller, but more importantly, it should have way more branches and budding spots. So, something is quite wrong...let's see if we can figure it out.

First of all, like Rosebud mentioned, your growing medium is very important. The soil you are planted in does not look good. It looks heavy and barky without good drainage properties. I would get some good soil and add whatever you need to it to giver it the proper drainage capabilities and the right amounts of different things. Carefully dig the plants up that you have and set them aside. Now dig a large hole--at least a couple of feet deep and a foot or more around. Now you put your good soil mixture into the hole and plant your plant in that. Make sure that it is a nice sunny location. Marijuana likes a lot of light.

Then you are going to have to get some good nutrients to feed it. Cannabis is a high energy plant and has very specific nutrient needs. We always recommend a nutrient line formulated for cannabis if that is at all possible. Are you in the US and do you have access to good soil and nutrients made for cannabis or can you order online?

Your plant is probably 6 weeks to a month away from even starting to flower. I really don't know what has stunted its growth, but it is the size of a 2 week old plant, not a 2 month plant. So, I really hater to tell you this, but it is like your plant has been in some kind of stasis for those 2 months. Let's see if we can fix that and get those babies growing.

Let us know what your circumstances are and available products and I believe that we can get you on track! The good news is that they do not look to me like they are dying--they just look stuck in the baby plant stage.

:yeahthat:i agree---ur friend has given u bad advice---no vitamins---no piss---not sure i see any spider mites to eradicate---but digging that up---rinsing her off with water---and putting it in a pot with some good soil would be a great start---better not to use miracle grow soil---the plant needs to mature before it will start to flower and will likely flower when it begins to receive a longer night time dark period

Do not use soil with nutrients already in it. Anything that says things like "Feeds for 3 Months". Marijuana has specific needs and wants that are different than the food they put into soils like this.

Good luck!

that plants got bad gentics at 2 months never had one under 2 ft even in shady spots

Since i am growing my 2 plants in m grow why wont it work????? Could i add other nutes to make up the diferance or just get rid of the m grow and start again with some other potting soil like forest farm?????????? They are growing but slowly i'v added humuas and spagna they seem to be healthy but they are not growing like mine did in my hydro set up?? Any help why not m grow i guess i made a big mistake but i still got 5 cheese seeds so im not a total lost yet 8 help

DONT add nutes to MG.

1) Go buy Pro-mix bx or another medium with NO nutes.
2) carefully take the plant from the pot and knock off all the MG you can without damaging the roots
3) fill clean pot/pale with room temp water and ph it to 6.5
4) dip the plant in n out of the pale of water til ONLY the roots remain and all the MG is gone
5) carefully plant in your new medium, NO nutes now as the plant is already in shock.
6) water with 6.5, no nutes for about a week

Be patient, give lots of light, good air flow and keep your water ph'ed always.

Thank you very much dang i messed up big time but i fond out i am in a bad place to be doing this so i have stopped untill later on next year i have no choice i was in jail once not a good place to be so im growing when it will be legal our state is thinking about it right now hopefully it will be soon this november election?????????????????? Thanks for the info you taught me good i should have none that there are no short cuts?????

Latest posts

Back