Low Stress Training, High Stress Training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna try LST on my next grow, thanks for the info!

Has worked great for me for years. Always pull down the highest branches. This works much better earlier on in the ladys life. She will turn into more of a bush. Trim off the smallest sucker branches that do not reach the full-strength light.

If anyone is looking for nutes I HIGHLY recommend pure blend pro, it needs no mixing (one part), generally no ph adjustment, it is salt-free (not much nute lockup ever). Works great in soil too.

If you are ever curious about hydro it is SO easy to test. Buy one 4" rockwool cube, put it in a soil put with NO soil. Hand water it every few days, just like soil. Works great. When they get bigger, put them on an ebb and flood tray and flood it once or twice a day for best results. Very simple, and it avoids many of the problems and bugs that can result from DWC, NFT, or aero. IMO after 8+ years of exp. Tried 'em all. Nutes and systems

Wow there are some jerks on this forum. Someone accused me of trying to sell nutes because I recommended Pure Blend Pro? How pathetic! I am not affiliated with any store and if people here are this rude I will gladly unregister. So much for trying to be helpful!

Hey Mike take a chill, every once in a while someone neg reps for a reason only know to them.

I am just a private hobbyist I have never been affiliated with any store, product, nute, anything, ever. I was on OG for years and years and posted over a thousand times and was a hydro forum mod and contributed to the growfaqs a lil. I am not a rep.

When you tie your plants down, do you ever untie that plant. If so, when is the right time to untie the plant. the reason that I am asking is because with my plants tied over, it just seems like the plant will only grow to one side of the pot.

bigdrov1x said:
When you tie your plants down, do you ever untie that plant. If so, when is the right time to untie the plant. the reason that I am asking is because with my plants tied over, it just seems like the plant will only grow to one side of the pot.

Some do, some don't. In fact I think most don't. When you untie your plant it can have a tendency to straighten back out some, so I keep mine tied to keep a good shape about it.

fulltimes said:
sooo wheres the info about High Stress Training??
Noone has explained HST here... I need to know what this entails... I've LST'd for years, but what is HST!? (high stress training, yes but how do you do it?) I have seen videos of people almost breaking their branches, calling it super cropping; is this the same as HST? Also, at what height would you gys suggest starting to LST?

keep em tied man! You can keep the light lower.
I uaually start, (if I`m going to do it at all) at around two weeks.

considerably...When you tie the plant down, the hormones that cause the main stem to be the big bud producer get dispersed out to the other branches that are coming out and up. This cause the plant to change what it is doing naturally, which is to grow up and up. I don't know why it does it, but tieing the main part down causes the biggest branches to try to become main stems, then if you tie a few of them down, more strong stems will try to become main stems. As all of these "main stems" grow upward, they will all be inclined to grow main stem buds, which are the best because so much energy is given to their growth. All of this results in (given that you are supplying enough light energy, nutrients, water, and CO2) superior yeild

Wow there are some jerks on this forum. Someone accused me of trying to sell nutes because I recommended Pure Blend Pro? How pathetic! I am not affiliated with any store and if people here are this rude I will gladly unregister. So much for trying to be helpful!
Good job!i wish you can weite many goood articles in the future.The best wish to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a spammer with no friends and no life

Bonnyperryswift said:
Good job!i wish you can weite many goood articles in the future.The best wish to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMOVED

Ahhhh, "pathetic"... and this from a SPAMMER advertising wedding dresses in their signature on an MJ forum??? :rofl: I have an opinion of spammers, and it goes far beyond pathetic. ;) You don't need to bother yourself .."unregistering". I'll get that for you..;)

Its true that plant grows with the help of hormone. Hormone plays a major role in growth of plant. So its better to take care of plants to increase the hormone preparation.

I got a 6 in plant. Runt of the litter, lol. I bent it, and allowed all the small leaves to stand out. Big leaves were getting in the way, so I tied them, to avoid stress. Only after 3 days, they didnt look so well. I decided to cut them.

They are looking good. Lots of nodes standing out.

Thanks for the information. It helped me a lot to solve my problem.

I got a few leaves on ,, the Prozack n Cheese Wreck babiesn wonderingif I should wait,, or do the LSt now ???
I have pic's in the Grow Journal under My First Grow

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

So if you really want to know my thinking about Low Stress Training, High Stress Training, then i will tell you that i like Low Stress Training. Because i do not to Endure more Stress on my Body. So i can not to Shove High Stress Training. But i do not Force all of you for choose this Low Stress Training. It is only and only your choice that what is better Training for you.

Latest posts

Back