Weed Coffee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivoryline13

Reaction score
idk I just thought about the idea.

would there be a way to make it and would it taste very good and get you high?

I was just trying to think of different things you could possibly make
and I was thinking you could possibly make a coffee creamer with weed?

The only ways i'm thinking it might work would be to infuse some cream with the Green. what i would do is bring some cream to a boil and then toss the green in, remove from the heat and cover. let it sit for ten to twelve min. that way the the risidual heat will help the thc bond to the fat in the cream. but it wont over heat it and burn it or give it a bitter taste. then throw that green cream in the fridge and save it. thats what i would do if i wanted some joy filled java:angrywife:

You might think about trying this as well..Just like humans (I do beg your pardon for this, I am getting high and drunk) what we comsume can be tasted in us both male and female, sexually. So my point is, what if you put coffee grounds into your soil (this is a great compost source I know this!). The plant feeding off of the nutes from this might...........might........make the buds have a taste of the coffee you fed it?

This is hypothetical. I am too new to this to give a factual answer. I am just thinking of living sources in genral having somthing like this in common.:rolleyes:

honestly, I don't have the time for growing my own plants.
I wish I did.
I just don't have a place, the time, the determination, the skill, and most importantly, the need, to do it.

I am happy with buying my own.
but still..

you're idea sounds possible (using coffee as soil)

would someone like to test derf's idea for me?
I am a bit lazy and broke.

ivoryline13 said:
honestly, I don't have the time for growing my own plants.
I wish I did.
I just don't have a place, the time, the determination, the skill, and most importantly, the need, to do it.

I am happy with buying my own.
but still..

you're idea sounds possible (using coffee as soil)

would someone like to test derf's idea for me?
I am a bit lazy and broke.

That is a first.....some one like my idea. For a newbie I think that is the greatest complement you can give:cool:

lol shutup, you're a newbie.

nah I'm just messing with you

I am, compared to you guys.
I have much to learn.

but while I'm off-topic, someone got any yummy recipes that are easy and don't consist of a lot of weed and still get you high?

ivoryline13 said:
lol shutup, you're a newbie.

nah I'm just messing with you

I am, compared to you guys.
I have much to learn.

but while I'm off-topic, someone got any yummy recipes that are easy and don't consist of a lot of weed and still get you high?

Are you talking about actually consuming?

yes, like eat and drinking.

I'm not a super chef
or bill gates

it's gotta be easy and cheap

ivoryline13 said:
yes, like eat and drinking.

I'm not a super chef
or bill gates

it's gotta be easy and cheap
You can smoke without a recipe (for the most part)...So you are talking to me? I have a few....But I will not share them at this time. Once I see who you are and what you are about then I will share my gifts with you (I know better than any one on this site about this topic. I guarantee).:cool:

My favorite recipe has to do with breakfast though.....Just too let you know:rolleyes:

hahaah what exactly are you saying?
I'm like in the secret service or some **** trying to get information from you?

or what exactly.

ivoryline13 said:
hahaah what exactly are you saying?
I'm like in the secret service or some **** trying to get information from you?

or what exactly.

No.....You just joined this forum though.

And as you should know; A true chf rarely gives out his recipes although he loves to make it and cook it for his friends and family:cool:

I will throw some out eventually. Stay posted on me, I am also new to this forum and have not given any one a word from my culinary closet.

The tease makes it more worth wild in the end!

not really, I'd enjoy right now more than I would later

hahahahahah
but seriously.
my friend's going out of town monday
I wanna have a little party
haha

so I've decided I'm gonna get off my *** and make some coffee : )

does anyone know how much weed and cream I should use?

ivoryline13 said:
so I've decided I'm gonna get off my *** and make some coffee : )

does anyone know how much weed and cream I should use?

Ivory try this out it takes a little time, but woth it if you have never tried it.

Ingredients:
1 cup light cream
1 gram cannabis
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:
In a saucepan over medium-low heat, bring the light cream to almost a boil. Turn off the heat and add the finely ground cannabis and vanilla. Mix in well with a wooden spoon. Cover, and let cool for 1 to 2 hours. Strain the cream with some cheesecloth, and add to your morning coffee:cool:.

It is a very fine screen like cloth, used for straining.

Also if you want to spend the money instead of vanilla extract you can buy a vanilla bean and shave about half of it up and boil that with the cream.:cool:

could I buy one at walmart or something
and how much would it cost?

I'll stick with vanilla extract : )
maybe I'll slip a tiny bit of vanilla bean ice cream in it?
who knows
I'm fluffy and spontaneous

Walmart should sell them in the kitchen tools isle. They are only a couple bucks.

Latest posts

Back