Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
lyfr said:
heck just get some iron on sheets and we can print whatever want. soooo, who's the artist?

done few things on garage wall recently. the one on the left i ironically broke my face making. im no artist though. got some buddies that are though

0703082144.jpg

I cant draw worth a lick...but know there are plenty of talented folks here..sebstarr...thats nice but I dont see your # in it...

slowmo77...the only way you can smoke a joint n the BHC is f you pass it around..didnt you mum teach you to share?...

TOA..heye presdent...m wondering why I have not seen any Mods in our club..are they not allowed to join?

someguy...s that two hands passing a dubb?

have a safe and Happy 4th

Heres some more!

I redid my one, to include my number and name... and tweaked it a lil... because i wanted a little more to it... :)

And I also thought i'd do some for our members, being sharing and compassionate for my fellow MP's ya know?

These were the first names (well abbreviations) that I could think of for members, Hippy in England, and Trillions of Atoms (our BHC president :hubba: )

Here ya go people!

P1010264.JPG

P1010266.JPG

P1010268.JPG

Sebstarr, my friend, i've seen your stuff before (right here on MP dont get paranoid;) ) and i must say...quite the talent you have puttin your visions on da paper there, dude. :bong1: :bong1: i'll bet you have quite a collection. here's a little inspiration/motivation for ya (like you need it) :bong1:

Cheers lyfr, it means a lot when you know your work means something to someone other than the mind that drew it... its funny... I love drawing but never really got down to doing it other than at college... but now, whenever i have a buzz or a bowl or 2... i just sit down and draw... whatever comes to mind.

So thanks man, i'll post them up here for you guys every time I doodle a little!

Well... i lit up... and drew.. listened to music... how about you guys?

I love to listen to a bit of calming music.. light a bowl.. and calm down, relax after a long day... its 8:30 pm here... so I put pencil to paper, and heres another :)

I thought as it was for the BHC... it should be of my newest baby :)... instead of posting a pic of it... i thought that i'd just draw it for ya :rolleyes:

P1010270.JPG

Latest posts

Back