painreleif follower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magdalenj

Reaction score
:) so wish for govts to see our side of the glass as look in @ us if were a piece of dirt... which not cause made from the rib of adam... so that makes us better then the germcells that keep fighting us for the rights to have what need to get out of pain with the best green green herbs ever...!!

so which ones are for pain relief as very new to the mixes as just brought from different sellers who ripped me off bad...!!!:eek:

but had to keep turning other cheek as kept picking self up dusting self down like "pinks song" picked self up off bathroom floor....:eek: uhhuhhuhhhuhh so lalalalalala on regardless who had turned on me in my hour of need....!!! :eek:

I was reading the other day that plants high in CBD are better for body ailments and pain. Because it attributes to the "body buzz" more, while THC is the head.

Hard to find the levels of plants. Only Greenhouse provides that level so far that Ive found really. Their Great White Shark has a high level compared to most others Ive seen.

And welcome to the board.

Latest posts

Back