1st grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevNasty

Reaction score
well its been 2 weeks since i planted. I have 2 plants growing under 240w of floro red and blu tubes 24/7. both plants are in 3gal pots from the start. with mir gro moisture control soil. plants have about 10/12 leaves about 6in tall. both plants are very green and growing well but one of them the leaves are down turned the other ones leaves point up its probably to soon for concern. the lights are 2in above plants so i dont know why. also the droopy leaf plant has a purple stem and the pointed up plant has kind of a greyish green stem. I think im gonna start fertilizing but some ppl say wait 3wks if using mir gro. does that make a difference if the plants were in 3gal pots ive only watered 2x so far. can the plants use all the nutes from 3gals of soil?

hello revnasty and welcome ,
well they say that miracle grow soil doesnt have the proper N.P.K for growing marihoochie tis maybe why the down turn and up turn leaves and they may correct me on this but the different colored stems too . these guys and gals here are very good and they'll get you growing in the right direction . enjoy

Read around the site and you will find everything there is to know, Welcome!

Latest posts

Back