Scrog and Bog combonation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flight175

Reaction score
Hey, I've found a great place to grow (attick). only problem is, there is insulation all over the floor of it. I figure my best bet is to make a grow box. I looked for different grow box instructions online but found very few. The only one I found seems to be repeated numerous times on different sites. What I wanted to know is, could I put a Scrog in a box so that i dont have to worry about having a 6-8 foot box? I kinda was hoping for a box something like 3 and ahalf to 4 feet tall. Has anyone heard or seen this done? If so how did it work? any tips or pointers to someone trying to make a Scrog/box combo?

i want to be able to grow atleast 6 plants.

consider this..4' tall, less 1 foot for your pots = 3'. less 1 foot for your light,hood =2'. any HID requires "some" space between the light and the plant, for heat dispersion..1'(?)..you're already nearly outta space.
There are some things that can be done to free up some space, ie cool tube for HID, or vented hood, but that usually takes some modifications, wireing and fans.

So 4 feets too small huh? I'm not the most creative person when it comes to building things like this. Usually I have to be spoon fed the info. I can't just go "hmm, I think i'll make plans for a box". Even if I did make my own plans the box would probably end up wrong. Maybe i'll just go ahead and completely copy this grow box. http://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/growbox.html

Check out The Brother's Grunt Grow journals. He is very creative and skilled at coming up with cool stealth grow boxes. They will give you some ideas. ;)

Wow! I looked at The Brother's Grunt's stealth grows and needless to say, they are amazing. The toy box was incredibly unique. It looked light and small something that I should copy in order to haul up into my attic. Then I saw the speaker box and was blown away. That goes to show you can make a grow box out of just about anything you wan! Of course my first box won't look as good as any of his boxs, he is obviously a very experienced grower and I'm not so much. I'm going to go to Good Will and search for a nice thrown out cabinent or something to turn into a grow box!

Latest posts

Back