StOnEd-On-NL's second grow SCROG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StOnEd-On-NL

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im gonna keep a journal of my second grow. I have a grow-closet that is 6'h 4'w 3'd. I will be using a 400w HPS for lighting and a flood and drain system with clay pebbles. This will be my second grow and i will be attempting to SCROG train them this time. I am using feminized Northern Lights seeds.

PICT0014.JPG

PICT0015.JPG

PICT0020.JPG

PICT0022.JPG

PICT0023.JPG

PICT0024.JPG

PICT0025.JPG

PICT0028.JPG

PICT0901.JPG

PICT0905.JPG

Nice pictures and good luck with your grow. I started 12 yesterday myself might get done around the same time.

So far so good. Haven't had many members doing SCROG's. Gonna be following this grow from beginning to end. Can't wait for those babies to reach the screen. Good luck man. ;)

MMMM NL. One of my all time favorites.
Like TBG gonna follow along on this one. The pic in my Avatar is one of my NL's.
Lookin forward to see it in an ebb-n-flo. :D

thanks everyone. I cant wait for them to reach the screen so i can start training them. Might be 2 or 3 more weeks yet. Ive just switched them to Grow A + B nutrients, so they should take off.

Nice avatar, that looks like some juicy bud. I hope mine turn out like that.

Man, I used NL fem seeds. Be on the lookout for hermies!

yeah? the last feminized seeds i bought were of a strain called easy bud. And all of them were female.

here is some updated pictures of my babies Mary and Jane (original i know). Also a shot of my grow-closet.

PICT0042.JPG

PICT0052.JPG

PICT0041.JPG

PICT0047.JPG

Your babies are looking great. Nice names for them also. Keep up the great work man we wanna see some buds. ;)

Man those babies are taking right off on ya and looking great i might add. Whatever your doing keep it up because your babies are looking very healthy.

is this your first scrog?

what size holes does that screen have?.....something to keep in mind ;)

ok here is another couple of picures. Its now day 13 since germination, and the plants are about 2'' tall with 4 nodes, Mary's leaves now have 7 fingers while Jane has only 5 (wierd)

Grow-room has been holding up well, temperatures staying at about 83 - 87f. The ph of the resovoir has been very stable, i havent had to alter it for about 4 days now, which is odd for this type of system because of the flood and drain cycle the ph is normally all over the place. It might be because im using filtered water this time.

PICT0071.JPG

PICT0072.JPG

Yeah dude, I didn't find the herm until after I took off an early bud and discovered seeds. It was then I started reading about the genetics of fem seed and decided against using again. Here's a pic -- Dutch Passion NL Fem from Heaven's Stairway. Sad, b/c they were looking so sugarcoated! (pic)

Not to detract any from your skill. You plants look great. Those seedlings were choice looking thick and waxy. Just a caution.

I still think NL is the bomb, but will probably do 'regular' next time.

*Z*

10-21 another.jpg

Bad news im afraid, im not going to have enough time to SCROG this grow, as i will be leaving in the next few months. So im not going to be able to let them fill the screen. Im just going to let them grow naturally, and as NL is a short plant by nature i should be ok for space. Here is some updated pictures, they are now on day 16 since germination. Is this a good grow rate, could i start flowering them soon? any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Gats.

Day 16.JPG

Day 16 (1).JPG

Day 16 (4).JPG

Day 16 (3).JPG

Zarnon said:
Yeah dude, I didn't find the herm until after I took off an early bud and discovered seeds. It was then I started reading about the genetics of fem seed and decided against using again. Here's a pic -- Dutch Passion NL Fem from Heaven's Stairway. Sad, b/c they were looking so sugarcoated!

Yeah, I never agreed with the selfing thing myself. they call it "sex reversal" but to me its an overglorified hermie. Anytime there is male and female on the same plant, its a hermie IMHO. They even say NOT to use fem'd seeds for breeding as the hermie trait will express itself in future generations.

Hey Stoned,
I would not flower any sonner than week 5. Week 3-4 is critical IMHO. and inducing flower is a form of stress Indoors, not like OD where its gradual change. IMHO

Hello! here is yet another update. They seem to be growing real quick! what do you think? about another 3 weeks and ill put them on 12/12. Should have some bud for christmas, only a little though. Ill be curing the rest

Day 18.JPG

Day 18 (1).JPG

Day 18 (2).JPG

Latest posts

Back