Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning old friends. ha.. I think i am finally going to get over this vertigo.. fingers crossed, i am much better.

StNick, glad you have the nurse up. Yes, she is awesome. I will try to find some grow report somewhere, seems we had a nl thread, i will go look.

Kraven, get well.
Ok, i partied with my daughter for five days, time to make some oil and do some pot work. I have a guy driving to oregon for cbd clones... he said he would get me some.
Have you guys ever noticed how nice pot heads are? I have.

Ok, peace and love and lots of hugs.

Dam !- That's gonna leave a mark ! -- Did U hear that ? --Anyway I'm standing there stretching when The lightening and thunder happened !-- I ran into the wall !--I be alright I took it in the face !-- I don't want to get all Chicken Little but seems like the sky is falling out there !-- That was the good side of my face !- Now it's not !--

Buddy you make my day sometimes man if it wasn't for you some days I just wouldn't laugh at all I thank you so much my friend hopefully your day gets better :48:

good morning old friends. ha.. I think i am finally going to get over this vertigo.. fingers crossed, i am much better.

StNick, glad you have the nurse up. Yes, she is awesome. I will try to find some grow report somewhere, seems we had a nl thread, i will go look.

Kraven, get well.
Ok, i partied with my daughter for five days, time to make some oil and do some pot work. I have a guy driving to oregon for cbd clones... he said he would get me some.
Have you guys ever noticed how nice pot heads are? I have.

Ok, peace and love and lots of hugs.

Us potheads Rose are all that's left of the good people we live by different morals

I'm glad it amused U--- Bunch of sick individuals be laughing at my pain !-- I might have a black eye and my reading glasses twisted up and hurt my eye !-- The caps be taking the edge off !-- I probably didn't need that many caps ?
I got babies moved into aero cups and collars -- Temple -x- BPU -- Golden Ticket -x- BPU (?) That it Umbra ?-- A baby --fem P.P. --(Panama Power ?-)-I got from Hippy along with a fem CJ ( Cheesy Jones )-- AK 48 ( was the AK a fem Cuz ?--and some others going to aero tommorrow !
Be sexing some BOC and King Louie any day now ! -- I 'm setting up a run of Night Shade and Mazar and Snow Desiel soon !-- One right after the other !

morning budlight. I'm here turning wrenches dreaming about flood and drain, and automatic top off.

That's funny I've been doing the same thing except for the twisting wrench is parked on the grocery shop opens I'm going to go up and grab one of my first tables so I can start building that part and then at the second table and then start on the flower room I really like the idea of those cheap lightbulbs for the clones I bet they'd be good for seeds to

No Keef, it is golden ticket x BoC. Wow you are running everything I sent ya. Can't wait to hear what you think of the riotberry and the snow diesel.

I'm glad it amused U--- Bunch of sick individuals be laughing at my pain !-- I might have a black eye and my reading glasses twisted up and hurt my eye !-- The caps be taking the edge off !-- I probably didn't need that many caps ?
I got babies moved into aero cups and collars -- Temple -x- BPU -- Golden Ticket -x- BPU (?) That it Umbra ?-- A baby --fem P.P. --(Panama Power ?-)-I got from Hippy along with a fem CJ ( Cheesy Jones )-- AK 48 ( was the AK a fem Cuz ?--and some others going to aero tommorrow !
Be sexing some BOC and King Louie any day now ! -- I 'm setting up a run of Night Shade and Mazar and Snow Desiel soon !-- One right after the other !

I can't wait to see how the PP turns out and the CJ

Rose, thank you so much for the link, I will read it eagerly. When you originally sent me the seed I planted half but then had an accident and nocked the whole tray off the table and busted 'em up to bad to recover. This second batch is looking good and I have 2 females so far. I'm gonna pay close attention to 'em and hope for the best. Thanks again.

People in general are not nearly as nice as they used to be. Seems like everyone is focused on me me me and less interested in the rest of the world. Stoners are more relaxed as a whole and used to dealing with asshats so they just try to be nice people and look out for each other:48:

gathering beans for the grape project. The lemon project is underway and seeds are looking good. I think instead of the box of lemons, a bag of lemons makes more sense. The grape project, a bunch of grapes, lol.
snowhigh's 3xpurple
outlaw genentics magic Merlin
rare dankness rare darkness
Cannarado's grape pearl
DJ Short's grape krush

gathering beans for the grape project. The lemon project is underway and seeds are looking good. I think instead of the box of lemons, a bag of lemons makes more sense. The grape project, a bunch of grapes, lol.
snowhigh's 3xpurple
outlaw genentics magic Merlin
rare dankness rare darkness
Cannarado's grape pearl
DJ Short's grape krush

Those are going to be some good projects on Umbra can't wait to see how they turn out my friend

Thanks Umbra -- 5 out of 6 --GT -x- BOC made it to aero !-- Yes I'm running them all !-- It's a long process for me !-- I start about half dozen regular seed -- Get them up to 6-8 inches tall and sex them !-- Cull the males and bring the girls back to veg and start taking cuts !-- 1st one is usually the top cut ! - I get some rooted and the original has recovered some I throw it back into bloom !-- It ain't gonna make a lot but I'll get a taste to help me decide !-- Then I can grow out a box ( 4-6 --12 inch bushed plants )-- I got 2 phenos of Rose's Purple Haze that Vex me -- That beautiful Purple girl and her wicked sister !-- I can't turn that Purple girl loose but that green pheno don't play !-- I'm not letting it go !--

Bud -- I think I pop one of those Strawberry seed out today and see how mature they are !

I told ya'll I got a problem !-- U send me some seed ? --I'm start some !--

The newest babies !-- Some from Umbra --Some from Hippy !

BOC and King Louie (KL) -- Gonna get sexed soon ! -- There's also a fem White Widow Giggy sent me for a side by side Widow show down !-- It got hurt but it's recovering nicely -- Then that little stunted Bubba's Momma -from Rose -- I thought it was not gonna make it but It will now !

View attachment 20170517_110653-1.jpg

View attachment 20170517_110332-1.jpg

Umbra that Riot Berry is nice !-- It got no age yet but something is developing there !

Dog -- I think U just figured something out about "maintaining"-- a clone line -- U just want to keep them alive-- not thriving !-- Then when U want U whip them out and they come right back !

Umbra, if you ever need a few of that grape stuff run, I'd love to make a few runs. Grape is my favorite color. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back