Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get'm Cane !-- I'm talking genocide! -- The complete and utter destruction of ever single spidermite !--

I trimmed 3 of them little girls and quit !-- I just ain't up to it !

Evening Folks, Off to eat some taco's. Get them Cane. Kravens Get better. Do what Rose tell you to do. Keef do what work for you.

Heading to the East Coast Monday night dad is not doing well 93 still at home.....Bless him.

Cane, I sorry to hear about your Dad. He's 93 that's awesome. I bet he got some tails to tell. Wishing everything turn out O:K

Best wishes Cane !

Got a fresh box moved to bloom -- Houseplants and yard got some nute water !-- I just moved the plants I need to trim tomorrow into a another box till then !-- Ain't been moving very well but I still got the farming done ! -- I be riding this rotation till the fatal flaw shows up !-- Bugs !-- Shut a rotation right down !--
Hippy I got a 2nd AK into aero !--2 for 2 on the SR 91 --1 of one on the fem P.P. and CJ !-- 5 of 6 on Umbra's Temple -x-BPU and 4 of 6 on Golden Ticket -x- BOC !
Why ya'll bring up that Grape yesterday ? -- She after me already !

Been trying to upload a picture of my pup. Just seem that I'm doing it right it just won't post.

Rose, do you think there is something wrong with the site as far as picture posting?

Well all have a good evening. Time for another round of Wake in Bake. :bong2:

Thanks all we will celebrate his life...
Puff.....Puff.....:48:.......

Good Morning OFC. Up at 1:am. Got a good buzz going to. Rose the Dr. said that I sprain it. Xrays are all good. Keef yes I will be more careful, keep my knees away from Maxs, he is like a Mad Truck. He doesn't know how strong he is.:bong2:

Have a great day OFC. Cleaning my computer area today. Must get started. :spit:&:bong2:

glad to hear your knee is ok ness. My Luna is a powerhouse. she just wants to be a lap dog, but she feels like a pro football player. i have to be very careful to make sure she does not hurt people by accident.
When you pet her, it feels like a brick has been covered in fur. hard as a rock.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I got a strong muscular dog too !-- He a Mastiff in a 6 lb body !-- He think he thinks he the baddest thing ever been !-- He ain't afraid of nothing !--
Cane - When the grow is going good I just know I'm in between disasters !--

Good morning OFC. Fry day again. Time to get high again. Tahoe with King Louis backup and sprinkles of hash on top. Huge shatter festival in Santa Rosa this weekend. I'm not going. Going to hit 100 this weekend, I'm hanging at the pool.

Sounds like a good plan Umbra !-- We gonna hit bout 85 windy and overcast with some rain !-- Gonna be like being in a sauna !-- I'm a little slow but I'm moving better -- I got a few errands to run later but The plan right now Is to develop a proper buzz !

Good morning everyone. I guess its more weed wackin' and outdoor fun today. The garden is doing very well today, appears that I am getting mostly females this run. I have a seed from Keef called Umbras Suprise. This thimg is amazing. It is growing like the weed it is but whats amzing is the fact that it went from veg to full blown flower in less then a week. If this girl doesn't burn itself out it might turn out to really be something. I hope so.. Last run I got mostly males. Out of 12 plants I got 9 males. This time I have 3 males so far out of 16 seeds but I will admit I have 3 still to sex.

That's something Nick !-- I remember Umbra sent a selection of seed for me to split up and one container was missing a label !-- He couldn't remember and I never found a label so it be what it be ! -- So I just labeled it Umbra's Surprise !-- Cause Surprise he don't know either but wasn't no scrubs in that batch of seed !-- Everything I've grown out has been fine weed !

One my errands is to get a jug and screen like Umbra told me about -- I never made dry ice hash but I'm bout to learn how !-- D.D. been singing the praises of my old Widow -- She like that I bet some Widow hash make her have a religious experience !

Morning OFC beautiful day here in PNW,day of Tai Chi for me today..have a wonderful day:48:

More coffee and keep working on this Master Kush is all I'm doing right now !- Lights just came on and I should check the grow but I'm not that Jiggy yet !-- Maybe trim those last little plants ? - Now more coffee !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back