Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some nice buds. Lol
That is my Veggie box,,with no veggies. Didnt have time to take care of veggies this year. Gone to much.

Good Morning OFC. Hippy yes the GDP X BPU has large leaves and the buds stack very densely. Nice pix.

Thump-thump -thump !-- Yeast be working already this morning ! -- I think I make it strong enough to handle adding pineapple juice or over ice !-- D.D. got to quit hauling off all my Blueberry Merlot !-- Shame I didn't have some squirreled away !-- Yes-- I do know where some be ! -- Learned from the nephew cleaning out my weed supply not to keep my stuff all in the same place anymore ! -- From now on U might find some but U ain't finding it all !

View attachment 20170520_101039-1.jpg

I know where all of it is Keef,,,im gonna smoke it all. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Just found 23gallon yellow top boxes for $6.98 each @ Sam's Club

Don't tell nobody Hopper !-- I'm pretty sure I can grow it faster than U could smoke it ! -- This 8 part rotation be starting to be a full time job ! -- Don't feel like work though !---Boss let's me get high on the job !-- - I was just looking and I got some heavy weights moving thru bloom right now -- Snow Desiel -- Barney's Farm Night Shade -- Mazar all have the plant structure I'm looking for ! --

Hippy -- Some 411 on those black and yellow boxes !-- Your box lids gots diamonds -- I got some of them and some with a checkerboard pattern on the lids !-- The lids are not interchangeable !

beautiful roses Cane. Latest rage here are moon rocks, buds dipped in hash oil and then rolled in kief. Beer is still very active in fermentation. Once CO2 production slows, I will transfer to a glass carboy for the secondary fermentation.

Moon Rocks ? -- Writing it down !

I never grew pretty flowers like that Hopper and Cane !-- Makes me jealous !

Next time I'm get me some dam twinkies !-- It's no longer about whether I want some or not !-- I will not be denied !-- Might get some Ding -Dongs too !

Break time....Yard work think that the weed wacker is winning... :48:

Mane it's bout 90 something degrees with 90 something percent humidity and the air ain't moving !-- I don't need nothing that's outside till it cools off this evening !

Good day everyone. For some strange reason my last 3 posts have failed to appear. Anyways, its hot outside, and I'm staying in. I need more light in my flower room. I have plenty of open hps hoods but I can't control the heat. I picked up another led from a friend who isn't growing inside this year. If I get 4 more I'll be able to do away with them hot ole lights .:vap-Bong_smoker:

Howdy all, been working with my new trimmer and apprentice. She is smart as a whip and gonna make a good trimmer / grower.

Moon rocks? I had them before, awesome way to smoke the plant. Great treat to bring out at parties or small groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back