Hemp Goddess' Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

Just a quick shot of the backyard. I have 8 plants in 20 and 25 gal fabric plants. I have soaker hose run to each one that is on an automatic timer. Want to try and keep it simple for my sis and her friend as I have been in Idaho alot. I have 2 other smaller plants that I have not transplanted yet.

View attachment 20170620_094929.jpg

Looks clean and ready to produce....really a good looking OD THG.

Wow, you are so ahead of me... great job THG! So happy for you. What ya got growing in those big ole pots? You are legal! woohoo. I think you may have a big harvest. lol

Looks really good I really can't wait to watch them explode

Thanks all.

Rosebud, I have lots and lots of Satori growing. I had problems with some of the CBD plants I started, so decided that I will probably do a CBD run indoors in the winter. What I have are 2 Buck-eye Purple cross (seeds from last year's crop), 1 Shark Shock CBD, and the rest Satori clones.

I can't wait to watch them explode either! Hoping for a good outdoor crop this year.

The greenest mojo i have being sent. Be sure to check for thrip with a loupe, they are all over oregon and washington.

I got some great cbd clones i will share with you if i can clone them. I am fighting thrip daily and plants won't clone if they have that, something about sucking the life out of you. I am thinking about taking some today.. wish me luck.

Wow, I am so jealous. That's a dream come true garden. You peeps in legal states are so lucky. I can't wait to see them at harvest. OMG!

Grow 'em green HG.

Hackerman, it was not too long ago that I was saying the same thing. Yes, us peeps in legal states are so lucky--I do not take it for granted. It is not just the being able to grow legally, but the being able to imbibe legally. No worries about leaving a baggie, grinder, and pipe on the end table. Don't have to worry about the smell because the satellite guy is coming. Etc, etc, etc.

Rosebud, I will take all green mojo I can get, especially from you! This growing organic is such a new ballgame to me. And wishing you great cloning mojo, too. You have inspired me now. I think I will take a few cuts off the Shark Shock CBD I have going. Cloning can still be hit or miss with me. Did great with the Satori--hence the 6 Satori plants in the garden. I will check all the plants for thrips--I have never had them before (knocking furiously on wood). Removed 3 boys from the neighbor's garden yesterday. He had a small male that appeared to have a few open pollen sacs, but I don't believe that my girls are far enough along to be pollinated.

Start of summer yesterday--longest day of the year! My longest day was 15 hours and 30 minutes long--sunrise at 6:05, sunset at 9:35. I am on the far west side of the mountain time zone at about 44 degrees latitude, so it gets dark fairly late (for the continental US that is).

The thing with organics is you have to feed 2 weeks before they tell you they are hungry. That is a trick. If you top dress, that helps a lot. Let me know if i can help you. Are you using EM1? do.

Yes, using EM1. Duck pretty much convinced me of the importance of doing that. The feeding before they are hungry is the hard part to get down. With hydro, everything reacts right now. They were looking a bit peaked before I transplanted them--I believe they were hungry. Even though I used super soil, I mixed it down about quite a bit. I was worried about burning the Satori, which are such light eaters. So, I do plan to top dress and feed teas. I have a 50 gal barrel and my Little Giant submersible pump to make and deliver teas. I just bought a 30 lb bag of worm castings as my worms can't make as many castings as I need. But they do contribute. I will be calling on you as the seasons goes on.

Looks like a nice garden there THG, every day I'm checking the mail for seed to start my first outdoor organic grow in the flower bed. Maybe today is the day.... I'm watching and learning, from you and miss Rosebud...

Rosebud, could you tell me more about top dressing? Also, what do you like to use as mulch?

2RedEyes, hoping your seeds get here soon.

I mulch with straw to keep in moisture. I top dress with bat guanos and worm castings.

I top dress my plants using a 3claw garden fork...scratch the first inch or so and apply your castings/blood/bonemeal...then water it in...breaks the top crust up so the soil is quicker at absorbing these items...just how I roll....hth

mojo

Just thought I'd post up a pic of the garden. The heat has most likely adversely affected growth. I am not sure we have had a day under 90, with most days being 95-105. And of course with these hot days comes the really low humidity. I mist them several times a week after the sun has gone down. I have also made up a couple of batches of compost tea to feed them. Got a batch going right now. I have been giving them a foliar feeding with the tea and then a day or two later, water them with the tea. They seem to like that. The plants in the foreground are tomatoes that need to be staked.

View attachment 20170726_102137.jpg

Holy cow batman, trees and they haven't even started flowering...look out THG. Nice job honey bunch! Good for you outdoors and all.

Latest posts

Back