need simple advice & opinion + SCHULTZ 10-15-10 qeustions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your grow ROCKS... IT is beautiful, i am not kidding. Perfect color from here. this is gonna be fun.

That is just showing it has had some nutes... Often the tips will burn a little with nutes.

That is just showing it has had some nutes... Often the tips will burn a little with nutes.

cool thats what i figured! so i gave it more steady light (because it is foggy today) and watered down the soil al little bit today.

cool thats what i figured! so i gave it more steady light (because it is foggy today) and watered down the soil al little bit today.

Hey Mal, you need to observe the wet dry cycle that marijuana loves so much. Don't water a bit. Water hard till it runs out the bottom on the saucer and come back in 20 min and the plant should have taken more water up. Then dump the saucer is anymore is left.. Then let DRY, even to the point of a tiny wilt... not really but once you grow you can tell when a plant is thirsty. Some people feel the weight of the pot while wet and dry to tell when it needs water. Than water again like before. Soak/dry. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Hey Mal, you need to observe the wet dry cycle that marijuana loves so much. Don't water a bit. Water hard till it runs out the bottom on the saucer and come back in 20 min and the plant should have taken more water up. Then dump the saucer is anymore is left.. Then let DRY, even to the point of a tiny wilt... not really but once you grow you can tell when a plant is thirsty. Some people feel the weight of the pot while wet and dry to tell when it needs water. Than water again like before. Soak/dry. :vap-Bong_smoker:

thanks for the advice !
I FIXED THE PROBLEM :D
the white spots have went away ive been watering it "medium" not heavy , and i water when the top layer of the soil has dried about a inch and a half deep. going really good right now!

im scared to underwater it and scared to over water it. so ive been just watering every like 5 hours or so APPROX. (until soil gets pretty dry)

here is some update pictures::
(im thinking about cutting some bad leaves at the bottom)

View attachment DSCN0420.jpg

View attachment DSCN0422.jpg

Please re read my post up there, you have to use the wet dry cycle or your plants will die if you keep them moist all the time.

If you are watering every 5 hours, that is not right or good. Please, like Rosebud said, reread her post. Shallow watering numerous times a day will result in shallow root growth. If you water properly you only need to water every day or two. Even in 1 gal bags, I do not have to water the plants more than once every two days. Water heavy and then let dry out.

Please re read my post up there, you have to use the wet dry cycle or your plants will die if you keep them moist all the time.

If you are watering every 5 hours, that is not right or good. Please, like Rosebud said, reread her post. Shallow watering numerous times a day will result in shallow root growth. If you water properly you only need to water every day or two. Even in 1 gal bags, I do not have to water the plants more than once every two days. Water heavy and then let dry out.

hey guys, yes actually I started the dry cycle yesterday after i read Rosebud's comment!
so its been drying for awhile and soil is still tiny bit damp.

thanks for letting me know, plant still looks healthy no signs of bad! :)

some update pics::

View attachment DSCN0440.jpg

View attachment DSCN0442.jpg

Well, they are quite easy to keep happy while they are this small. We just want you to have the best plants possible and that means doing the right things the entire time. We only commented because you said that you were watering every 5 hours AFTER RB gave you the info about watering deeply and thoroughly.

Well, they are quite easy to keep happy while they are this small. We just want you to have the best plants possible and that means doing the right things the entire time. We only commented because you said that you were watering every 5 hours AFTER RB gave you the info about watering deeply and thoroughly.

thanks i appreciate your help alot!

should i stick with dry cycle from now on? every time i water ?
what should my watering schedule be more like now

Yes, always use a wet/dry cycle for the rest of your life...:~) really.

You have time. You can't hurt it by topping the leaves or fimming the leaves. That link i gave you up there makes it look easy, which it is..

Latest posts

Back