passing pee test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I EAT WEED

Reaction score
Any of the stuff from GNC for about 35-40 dollars works. I've used the pills, and the drink. The drink works best because you only need to chug it down, fill it with water, and chug that down. Take one pee and in 45 mintues you are clean, and will be clean for 5-6 hours. I've used it 5 times now, and I've passed everytime. Some of those, I KNOW I would have failed.

isnt that the like drinks u can buy? ive heard bout them c im on paroll now and i been blowin my off what i did was i jus stoped smokein 2 weeks b4 my test and jus started drinkin my off lol.. but ima try that

ha, seriously, it's the from gnc in the glass case behind the counter, which can only be purchased in some states in the us, but it works great.

those detox drinks do work, however you need to use more than one.

Plus you should be drinking alot of water the day before and eat nothing

containing any Fat or even sugar the day befor. Also avoid all toxins like

caffeine or nicotine. I used to eat nothing but fruits and vegetables the

day before. I would drink as much water as possible from sunrise to

sundown. I would be urinating anywhere from 1-2 times an hour and would

basically pull an all-nighter doing the same thing. I would drink the first

detox drink 4 hours before test time and the last 2 hours before test time.

Ive have past many tests such as Immunoassays(dipsticks) and Labratory

test( the real deal) Carbo CLean brand worked, Vales brand worked and

Zydot

I've been sprung a test by suprise and used the drink from gnc and was clean in one hour. All the other stuff helps if you are a supreme chronic smoker, but more or less, one drink will work.

What states can you purchase these "drinks" from GNC in? Just wondering.... for no reason....:48:. Also what do the look like? I heard they were blue liquid.

....I'm the one on the left....

The drinks come in many colors and flavors. I bought mine in Head shops and GNC in Texas. One drink may work as stated by I EAT WEED, but if you have a bigger body mass say 190lbs+ you might want to use more than one. I have passed Lab test and immuonassays(dipsticks) using multiple drinks. I figure not failing is worth the $100. You should be able to find them locally, but you might have to have them sent by mail. There are many websites that sell them, or if have access to High Times magazine there are many companies advertisements in there also. I suggest going for a brand listed in my other post. Good luck!!

Does anyone have any experience with Strip NC from Covert Labs. I thinks it is also available from GNC. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back