Gifted plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Action

Reaction score
Well I was gifted a plant so I guess I am now a grower....LOL....I know nothing about this stuff so been reading alot......Thanks for this forum.

Read read read...than ask the question. Lots of great help here

Welcome to MP, you came to a great place to learn, there is quite a reading library and we are here to help, so let us know how we can. It is a fun and rewarding:vap-Bong_smoker: hobby but it is hard work sometimes and lots of things can go wrong.

Thanks everyone......I thought you just threw a little water at them and the would grow. Been having fun reading and trying to learn. so far been checking ph and just starting on some nutes.
Thanks

thanks for starting out on what I think is a great adventure, you will be Happy....you will be sad...Heck you may even get MAD...But most of all you will Learn....

1) They need a little more than just water .

2) the ups and downs along the way of fine tuning your grow

and what style of growing works best for you.

3) the Failures you will go through and the Money spent???? only a few can take a hit or 2. and still keep on searching for green

4) The rewards when you smoke on your own Herb...Priceless!!!!

please throw up some pics and tell us more about your grow. I know Im interested to hear

:48:

Hey Action, you can try throwing a little water and hopefully your lucky...it's really not too hard if you do a little research and apply a little elbow grease. Lots of help here if you ask and answer the questions that are bound to come up. Like Rose said there is a lot of info on this site if you dig in and read. Wishing you success....

Thanks....yea have read alot....so far so good. I have started using FF nutes. I am also in the gold country

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new found "hobby".

My phone does not take very good close ups or maybe it is just the operator.....What do you see ? what you looking for ?
Thanks
Jack

Latest posts

Back