no offence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
I feel autos are a big pain if you are mixing them in with your lndicas. For 1st less yeild,2 if you have nothing to huff on@ you feel that doing a couple of autos will get you there quicker,Wrong! You have to contend with the height difference,my autos 3 of them have fallen off there perch onto my other girls@sat there for the 12 hrs.Then for the size you end up with! Never mind getting a little smoke early.:holysheep:

No offence taken

But for me a couple of autos in with my new seedlings is good. I have harvested 3 different autos and my photo seedlings have just matured within the last couple of weeks.
I was starting from scratch and will have smokables before putting seedlings or clones of them into flower. Part of this was my choice in a slow growing indica but I am happy with the result so far. I will have close to enough smoke to last until my first photo strain is done.

So in my opinion
if ONE is starting from scratch and can't get a clone of a certain strain they are looking for and have to start with seeds having an auto or two can be helpful. They'll get a little experience with flowering and they will get a little to smoke while their special seeds are starting to preflower or in 12/12 already

*edit
Also I didn't have them in my flower room, I have them in the veg room. They stayed even height with the seedlings long enough then I started fimming and lsting the photos anyway

with autos if you screw up at any point it will affect the final result. with photos you have a flexible veg stage to fix problems before flowering.
not having much in the way of weight at the end of the grow is just more from that, also breeder times are wrong and based on not giving any veg feed/rushing them. its better to give them a veg/mixed feed till they stop growing vertically so that they have a chance to establish more budsites instead of assuming seeing a pistil means theyre full on budding and only need p/k. they take a little extra that way but you get more yield.

many people do great with autos(i have had mixed results not saying me) and ive seen some huge ones that dont fit your description. just grow what suits you, they all have a purpose.
its handy for me as i cannot clone in my current situation, and being able to sex early is handy. a small auto only tent perpetually growing one or two plants alongside a photo grow tent would be nice.

and photo or auto if you dont raise them up safely they will fall, thats not really a genetic problem:p

If you go where my bio is,there is a pic of my auto.took me 2 hrs to get it that far.So that's where it is,the best l could do.

couldnt see where. i think you might only be able to see that part of your bio. when you post a reply cilck go advanced. then scroll down and click manage attachments. itll then ask you to upload. click choose file and find your file(s) click upload and if they fit theyll be uploaded. pics need to be uder 488kb and under 1000px in their largest dimension. if you dont know how to resize have a google, its too long to explain but not very hard. just google whatever program you have paint/photoshop/picasa...

how to resize pictures in "program name" should get you what you need.

could only find text posts from you.

488kb and under 1000px in their largest dimension
488kb yes .. but..

1200x800 would be your max resolution. (800x1200 for a tall one) :D

ah yeh wasnt too sure here. right you are!
when i resize photos they have to be smaller than that to keep within the limits and not be terrible quality so if hes using paint i erred on the smaller side is all. dont think it gives you the actual size of the file in that.

Latest posts

Back