Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's BIU time for the BHC

:bong::bong1::bong2:::bongin::ccc::48::

:ciao:SM,MM & AB

Intuitive, you can lay that flooring right over your old linoleum. No reason to take it up. You put down a spongy stuff under the flooring anyway, to help it "float."

2Dog, I doubt it was a pet bunny. I mean, who would let a pet bunny run loose outside? It's automatic coyote bait and dog bait.

BIU everyone!

we just smoke a purple joint rolled in kief...hmmmmmm

mo mama has it right just go over the top of the old linol, cut off any ruff edges and good to go:cool: i wasnt always a motorcycle mech.its been a few years and my back is dreading it but it will be worth it.no more shop talk just pot talk, pass it on :joint:

BIU BHC :bong2:

I have to decide if I want wood throught and what to do with the grow room floor.

Do not put carpet..bad on spills and dirt. I put rubber roof on floor and 3" up the wall. No worry about spillage and easy to clean.

SmokinMom.....SmokinMom......SmokinMom. We all want to join ya:aok: I want brownies and hash to try too and some ice cream in case it is hot down there.

Happy 4:20 someplace to :stoned: to look:rofl:

:bong2::bong2:

Ozzy:cry: no 1 here to :48:with.
:doh: Me know, me make the Voices Happy:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:
:yay: Ozzy :fly: now

:yay:it Party time :48::48::48::48:

:doh: shouldn't have passed that many SM be asleep in the corner :p

Ozzy gotta remember SM a lightweight :giggle:

Hahahaha yes. But you'll remember when you hear me snoring in the corner. :p

Good Morning Bongers :ciao:

42f and cloudy getting into the 60's and sunny

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

2Dog said:
I just hope it wasnt a pet...
..you may be responsible for the cancellation of Easter this year 2dog!.. :rofl:...

I just did a laminate floor in the kitchen. :) extremely easy application ..before 'n afters...

KitchB4.JPG

Kitchbefore.JPG

counter.JPG

kitchdone1143.JPG

ohh very nice job on the floor and cabinets HICK ,,,and i just love your stove :D

and on that note ,,goodmorning BHC :bong:

2dog ,we used to have a programe like that ,,,wanna swap houses for a week or too ;)

4u goodmorning :hubba:

and everyone else :ciao: get your :bong:.s or :tokie: and lets BIU

ohh and TC and SM im decorating the bedroom ;)

:peace:

Nice Job Hick...I need mine done...ya interested..I can get ya high all day...lol..

Hello my Love (ukgirl) and good morning to you as well...

BHC...:ciao:

50f today and sunny...Smoke it up everyone...

mojavemama said:
Intuitive, you can lay that flooring right over your old linoleum. No reason to take it up. You put down a spongy stuff under the flooring anyway, to help it "float."

2Dog, I doubt it was a pet bunny. I mean, who would let a pet bunny run loose outside? It's automatic coyote bait and dog bait.

BIU everyone!

Tiling over linoleum? That would be great!!! But for some reason it just sounds too good to be true!

:ciao: BHCers,
Colder than a bankers heart here this morning:doh: , 29 in the sun. The temps are supposed to go all the way up to 40 today.....WOOOHOOOOO. I actualy prefer the cold to heat, as long as it aint windy.
Hick, your remodel turned out nice. Like UKgirl, I also like your stove:aok: . Is it a wood burner or a retro?
Home repair and remodel must be in the air, I started repainting the main floor level of my house a few days ago. So far between the bong and the bottle I've completed the primming paint and have taken a break to decide on colors.
So while I'm sitting around contimplating colors why don't you all pull up a chair and taste a little of this past summers NL:bong: :bong: :bong: . I think it's great but I like the heavy narcotic effect of a nice Indica. But just for a change I'm thinking I'll try a Sativia dom. strain for my over winter indoor grow. Any suggestions?

Good Morning BHC!

Cubby, I got no suggestions, but good luck with the paint job....not sure, but I think I be painting soon myself.

Benny, Good mornin' I see you down there!

Hick, excellent upgrade on the kitchen....I used to cook on one of those stoves the actual wood kind. Heated the cabin with the btu's.... Was that rock behind the stove real hard to do? And...dang, another question, how bout the floor did you have to work on the flatness of it? I have been told that you have to have an extreemly flat floor to put that kind of floor down.....guess I should read a book, disreguard questions.... You shor did an excellent job!

Good Morning UK, 4u and Duck....IP, SM, cubby, Mojave, Ozzy and Astro too....and of course anyone else that reads these words.

Gonna rain here today, California style, lots of clouds not much wet.

Got that RV finished off yesterday, dang, it sparkles and is not packin a bit of excess weight....unlike me....lol.

HICK....you are a bona fide redneck, what are you doing with a Hippie's stove in your kitchen?

Ive got one of those, mine is from the late 1800's but we don't use it for heat...great place to store tea, coffee, crackers and chips in the oven....and I've still got several of those 'whatchamacallits' that you can pick up the cast iron round burner plates with....need any?

Nice floor job and nice stone work around the stove....I bow to your clever craftsmanship....

Latest posts

Back