Girls in flower tent still have 2+weeks, plants in veg tent getting big..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Heres the deal, I planted the plants in the veg tent like 2-3wks after the girls in the flower tent, which was a mistake, I know..
I vegd the girls in my flower tent for 5wks under a 600mh until they got to 19" tall from soil to tip, and then put in the 600hps.. They completed wk6 of flower on Sunday and currently are on wk7 of flower.. This is my first grow, but most of the plants look like they will be an 8 or 9 week flower strain.. its a really potetnt bag seed grow.. caves, a snowcap cross Im told..

So, with that being said I think I have 2+weeks left until I start chopping the caves in flowering..

I have Blue Hash, Cali Hash, Double Gum, and DP Blueberry in my veg tent under a 18hr 400mh.. Most have been in veg for about 10wks and I have been LSTing them.. Right now they are 19" tall from soil to tip..

QUESTION.......
I have a 400hps, should I swap the hps in place of the mh and turn the timer back to 12hrs to induce flowering in my veg tent? I fear I might run out of room if I veg any longer.. I am not familiar with Cali Hash, Blue Hash, or Double Gum, so I dont know how they will stretch.

Opinions please!

I wouldn't bother pulling out the MH if only gonna be on 12/12 for a couple of weeks. I'd just set the MH to 12/12 until other room is finished up ;)

Latest posts

Back