Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LEFTHAND said:
i run 200cfm in and out.. i have my exhaust dailed down to 200cfm. full bore its 630cfm.. over kill... hehehe.. but was free to me.. but i have it dialed down to 200cfm.. and i have a 2x4x6.5 tent...
LH

LH, That is the exact size I am looking for. All the 2x4 ones I found so far are only 5 feet tall. Where did you find that one and how much? Do you like it? benny will be in this club soon, lol.:hubba:

420benny said:
LH, That is the exact size I am looking for. All the 2x4 ones I found so far are only 5 feet tall. Where did you find that one and how much? Do you like it? benny will be in this club soon, lol.:hubba:

We will be glad to hve you benny....I really had no idea so many growers grew in tents...I think we are up to 24 members already...I want to thank everyone who has signed up and even just checked this thread out.

Okay, I will take #13, for the letter M in the alphabet. I will post a pic of my tent when I find the right one. Worst case, I will build a 2x4x7 cabinet. I decided not to break up my 9x7 grow room into a flower room and a vegging/ clone room. I have 2 lumatek 600s with magnum 8" air cooled hoods. I am hoping to expand this to 4) 600s during my cool season and 2 during summer. All depends on temps. Should be fun. Besides the million seeds I have, my buddy has a couple dozen strains I haven't tried, even manatuska ThunderF---. Back to reading pages 7-12 to catch up. Nice thread. Lots of closet growers here. Sorry, couldn't resist, lol.

k guys this is my setup,im running a 1.2mx1.2m secret jardine tent currently growinthe following strains
dna genetics - hash plant haze feminised x 1
green house - lemon skunk feminised x 5
g13 labs - pineapple express x 1
ventilation - 5 inch rhino carbon filter kit and 2 oscilating fans 1 for the lights and 1 blowing on the stems.
lighting - veg cycle 250watt cfl blue spec,flowering 600watt hps
pots 11 ltr for flowering currently 26 days in flowering
ballast - 600watt powerplant
added some pics of my plants
hope u guys like any comments welcome
can i have number 666

DSC00276.JPG

DSC00266.JPG

DSC00267.JPG

DSC00270.JPG

DSC00271.JPG

DSC00272.JPG

DSC00273.JPG

DSC00274.JPG

Nice setup tbs...unfortunately 666 is taken... in the very first post of this thread it lists the members and the numbers already taken...pick another number and sign up in the group memberships. Click user cp and then scroll down. On the left will be group memberships....welcome

oh well lol ill settle for 24,thanx did ma research and thought id do it rite for my first grow so priced it up and love my setup and the many harvests it will hopefully provide me with over time :D the patience part is killin me bout 4 weeks left to go,someone speed up time lol

theblacksheep said:
oh well lol ill settle for 24,thanx did ma research and thought id do it rite for my first grow so priced it up and love my setup and the many harvests it will hopefully provide me with over time :D the patience part is killin me bout 4 weeks left to go,someone speed up time lol

You got it..24 it is...yeah the waiting part never gets easy...

420benny said:

lol ... ebay of all places... 113$ to my door..
LH

thought id contribute some pics showing off my tent! nothing special. thats a 4" filter and fan, 400w hps, 2x4x5 tent.

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

Wally nice clean set up dude...I like that tent...not to mention the turbo fan on top...:) I love my turbo fans...thanks for posting pics and being part of the TGC...When I started this thread I was a little worried there wld not be much interest...I did not realize how many of us tent growers there are.

well after seeing your journals, i was sold on the tents, and the turbo fan on top. i like how the turbo fan on top circulates plenty of air and strengthens the stems without sacrificing space inside the actual tent. I would recommend it to anybody.

TGC ALL THE WAY (until spring time atleast :D )

wally150 said:
Geezer-jardin?????????? ???????????????.........???????????

Yeah-the tent brand name-Secret Jardin??
What mine is-yours looks similar.
:)
Gb

oh i have no clue. lol heres the one i got hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/100-REFLECTIVE-GROW-TENT-48-x-24-x-60-HYDROPONICS-BOX_W0QQitemZ390154058028QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad6fe792c

Latest posts

Back