Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammy,,ya aint supossed to take pics whilst ya are laying down. LOL

whoops,,,sorry Hammy. Im half blind i guess.

whoops,,,sorry Hammy. Im half blind i guess.

Don't feel bad... I am pinching and zooming in on my tablet just to read your reply. :)

I think I need reading glasses. It's easier to read things further away. I am only 45 for Christ's sake. :D

Thats about the time it started hitting me Bro. It was all down hill after that. Now i have two pair of glasses. One for TV and working,, and one for reading. Pain in my ACE. I am now almost 59.

Hi all I am adding co2 to my hydroponic system. I have the regulator and ready to go. i was wondering if any one had advice on how to configure the tubing. How many times should i have it go on and for how long. should it be when the lights are on. Any info will be help full thanks.BTW it is a hydroponic tent set up.

High all! Just stopping in after a long break. I had back surgery and have been laid up a while. I finished out my grow and was very pleased. Bud rot was dealt with and all else was fine. Great meds came at the time I needed it most. They cured up beautifully. I still have a long way to go to get back on my feet but am planning a killer vertical grow with each plant on a rotation wheel. Nice to see you guys still around. I gotta learn how to walk again before I can go any further.
I have two outside ladies that are amazing. One is a cross of GDP x bb x pineapple expresss, the other is pineapple hashplant. I'll try to get pics up since I have cuts of each for my winter tent grow

High all! Just stopping in after a long break. I had back surgery and have been laid up a while. I finished out my grow and was very pleased. Bud rot was dealt with and all else was fine. Great meds came at the time I needed it most. They cured up beautifully. I still have a long way to go to get back on my feet but am planning a killer vertical grow with each plant on a rotation wheel. Nice to see you guys still around. I gotta learn how to walk again before I can go any further.
I have two outside ladies that are amazing. One is a cross of GDP x bb x pineapple expresss, the other is pineapple hashplant. I'll try to get pics up since I have cuts of each for my winter tent grow

Glad to hear you got some good meds. Hope you heal quickly from your surgery.

I am about to become part of the Tent growing community....

4 x 4 x 80 tent should arrive by the end of the week along with a T5 4' 8 bulb EnviroGro fixture....
I will be ordering another 4 x 4 next month along with my flowering lights etc'..
Im more than likely going to go with 1000w MH/HPS setup because the added heat will save me on fuel oil during the winter...thinking about this one
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E0TCKGY/ref=s9_simh_co_p60_d0_i3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=typ-top-left-1&pf_rd_r=0X20R0QWGS0C0V8YEEDC&pf_rd_t=3201&pf_rd_p=1827489602&pf_rd_i=typ01[/ame]

I was looking at the HyrdroFarm Raptor 8 but I cant see it fitting in a 4 x 4 tent.....

If anyone has a better 1000w setup for the price feel free to let me know.....LED's are still a thought but may be out of budget for now.....

Thanks in advance //////// :48:

Bud , find out if that ballast has a fan. If it does not have a fan I would would be carefull, the heat sinks are not that large and if it does not have a fan the chances of it overheating are high.

I checked and yes that ballast has a fan. Thanks for the head up MR1. This isnt a cheap endeavor but it will be rewarding in the end.
\

NO!!!!! YOU CAN'T JOIN

You have be growing in a tent prior to midnight June 3rd,2013 to be a member.

LMAO

Just kidding.

I think you can join by going to your user control panel and selecting GROUP MEMBERSHIPS from the menu on the left.

From there, select the bullet on the right that says, JOIN GROUP and then click the JOIN GROUP button at the bottom.

Answer the secret question and your membership will be considered.

I just joined myself, right now while I learned how and told you. ;)

I hope I am accepted. :)

Thank god...I had finally found the last corner piece (hiding under the couch) at approx 11:30pmJune 2nd. After a celebratory smoke I got distracted dusting the tv at approx 11:45 pm June 2nd. @ 11:50 June 2nd in the PM I had a call. My friend asked how the tent looked being all set up. I remembered I had found the corner piece but had lost the drip pan. I thought for a while and on June 2nd at around 11:55. I found the drip pan after thinking about it and it was still in the box all along. So at 11:55 PM and 30 seconds I had all the pieces. I took a quick pull off the bong to beat my chest that a total stoner could still keep it all together. After a quick one two...or even maybe two+2 pulls I realized I had **** to do

So at around 11:58, June 2...in the PM, I put the last corner piece in. And in another twenty seconds or so had slipped the pan in. But it was sideways. So it took another ten seconds I had it in. By then the light and some cuts were already in the center basking....

We good??? :question:

:bong: ;)

Welcome to 2 more of our members....

trillions of atoms and October420

Latest posts

Back