Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried plugging light in today why does it come with wires plug. Anyone know what I am suppose to plug this plug into. Bought it to run off 120.

Figured it out they ship with 240 plug. Have to buy another plug. Gunshot while before seeing this puppy.

Dank,, do U have a puic on how to setup ,, the MH Bulb during Flowering ??? i apprecate the info

Loves toned I'm not sure I understand. You screw the MH bulb into socket or you talking wiring the cord to the box on the light from ballast?

Sorry my phone makes up it's own words. I have to order 120vac cord. I do not own a mh. We'll I do but it's a all in one hood that's been in my van for 3months. Never used mh.

Why the different size duct work cleanbuds?
I'd close them blinds when tent is open at night.

4" fan, 6" hood is my guess

Stealth, it's a blind thing.

Defiantly close the blinds. Unless you actually WANT visitors... in your bed/grow room.

:48:

Joe ....never thought of that.:stoned:
I would have placed reducer at the fan and ran all 6" duct.

What you using for an intake?
If your tent is negative pressure zipped up you can use a passive intake. Vent hot out the window and pull cold in threw intake.

What is the temp of the room tents in?

Fan is outside the tent blowing in, its a 4" inline. it can barely get air flow, the room sits at 60-70F and the tent is 77-80F. I crack the blinds during the day I live pretty high up in an apartment so no one should be getting in that room :)

So I guess I have positive pressure? It's my first tent so thanks for the info!!

blow the hot air out (from) the top
suck the cool air in from the bottom

is there a carbon filter involved?

leave one end of your hood open, duct the other side to the fan blowing out of the tent (through optional carbon filter)
have passive openings near the bottom of the tent to replace the air the fan sucked out.

this way both the tent and the hood get cooled with 1 fan
this plan will NOT work with a "toy" in-line fan, it needs to have power to suck/blow through all that duct/hood (filter) etc
:48:

Sucking the air from the left window on the ground and pushing it through the light and out the right side of the tent

The blue inline fan is on the left and shows the direction the air is flowing. It's a dura series 4" inline

The exhaust comes out the right side of the 6" ducting

I have a carbon filter but not hooked up yet, I want to get everything else set up first.

View attachment image.jpg

There's an oscillating fan in the corner and 2 holes open on the bottom to promote airflow

right now my plants are 1 month old and from a friend I think they lack nutrition so I don't have the light too close. It's about 14" from the plants while I wait for my pH meter in the mail so I can add nutes

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back