Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. I would like to join your group. I have been using my 2'X4'X5' tent for while now. I have used a 120 watt LED unit and a 250 watt CFL for my previous grows. You can take a look at my older journal if you like. I recently finished a grow of (1) AK-48, (1) White Rhino, (1) White Widow. While the smoke quality has been superb, the density with that lighting is not the greatest. I am currently upgrading, adding a second tent for veg, will use the LED in there with one 80 cfm for intake, and one for exhaust. I will start using a 600 watt HPS cool tube with 550 cfm fan with carbon filter for flowering tent. All will be running in a couple weeks, and I'm going to try some Barneys Farm LSD seeds that I have. I'm excited to get a perpetual crop going. Also can I be TGC #10 ??

erwinsweeney said:
Hi. I would like to join your group. I have been using my 2'X4'X5' tent for while now. I have used a 120 watt LED unit and a 250 watt CFL for my previous grows. You can take a look at my older journal if you like. I recently finished a grow of (1) AK-48, (1) White Rhino, (1) White Widow. While the smoke quality has been superb, the density with that lighting is not the greatest. I am currently upgrading, adding a second tent for veg, will use the LED in there with one 80 cfm for intake, and one for exhaust. I will start using a 600 watt HPS cool tube with 550 cfm fan with carbon filter for flowering tent. All will be running in a couple weeks, and I'm going to try some Barneys Farm LSD seeds that I have. I'm excited to get a perpetual crop going. Also can I be TGC #10 ??

Hello sweeney! Welcome!

erwinsweeney said:
Welcome...I got ya down...

JBonez said:
Cood thread. Everyone here knows how i get down.

Got a smaller veg tent, and a larger flower tent.

enjoy!

Very nice JBonez....wld you like in to the TGC? What number wld you like? And please sign up via the group membership button....thanks

Today is the first day for the new flower tent to be on 12/12 :D.... Can anyone give me a rough idea on the time of maturity for the blueberry strain? The only info I can find is about 45-50 days. My hash plants should take a little longer if my source is right 60ish days. Cant wait to snap a few pics.

pcduck said:
Nice tent geezer

Now lets get that chamber filled with nice green dank buds :aok:

Well pcduck, I do have a healthy clone and another clone I am trying to bring out of a slump in the tent. I have only a 150 watt hps for now about 12'' above the plants. So far I have a 75 cfm fan running for an exhaust-have'nt hooked up circulator yet-temps are running low 80's with lights on. I'm using some square kitty litter buckets and some FFOF.
I have to borrow a cam so may be a few days for I post pics, so kinda work in progress.
Thanks for the comment!
:)
:aok:
Gb

Welcome erwinsweeney, Tact and 4EVR420!

4EVR, You might talk with chef-He has experience with CFL's and UFO's-
He's our resident Ufologist-lol-jk
Thanks all you members for posting pics and Tact, I like the table!

:)
Gb

Hi everyone, i just wanna say Thank You to Hamster Lewis and GeezerBud for taking the time to put this group together and to everyone that has joined. You all have good ideas and i will use everyone i can.

thank you,
4EVR420

aren't any of you who do this illegally worry about posting pictures online??

King said:
aren't any of you who do this illegally worry about posting pictures online??

All pictures are up loaded to this site...the server is over seas.....as long as you use your head and don't post pics of your face or address you will be fine....

I got Kind of a tent inside me closet here... can I join the club?
also, being an engineering student I wanna design some tents myself this summer.. not that it takes much to build one.. maybe their could be a DIY tent contest..?

S4020948.JPG

S4020949.JPG

hey guy fort id pop in and share this :48:
with my fello tenter :D some nice set ups going i see

I was just wondering....What would you change on your tent, if you were building it from scratch with what you know now?. Ex: stronger frame work, more duct opening,ect...

pcduck said:
I was just wondering....What would you change on your tent, if you were building it from scratch with what you know now?. Ex: stronger frame work, more duct opening,ect...

a new digital light and air cooled hood

fruity86 said:
a new digital light and air cooled hood

And who said this was a hobby...

I guess that is why they call it a learning experience, but I was thinking more towards tent construction. But thank you

I'll be engineering some tents this summer.. currently taking classes on mechanical & electrical & piping/plumbing & structural drafting, that should give me an edge..

ishnish said:
I got Kind of a tent inside me closet here... can I join the club?
also, being an engineering student I wanna design some tents myself this summer.. not that it takes much to build one.. maybe their could be a DIY tent contest..?

Ish home built tents count...I will put you down...please sign up though through the group memberships button...

Woot! :lama:
this thread should help keep me motivated.

pcduck said:

Good question pc...I will hve to ponder this when I am in my tents tonight...nothing immediately jumps out at me...I am pretty damn satisfied with my tents...

Sustainability Build Environment... lets build "green" tents that have little to no carbon footprint..? i need a few hits...

Latest posts

Back