What is your favorite breakfast drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
A little off topic for a pot forum but I need a new morning shake and I'm wondering what people are drinking.

I am generally a healthy eater and I have a balanced diet. However, I am just NOT a morning eater. It nearly gags me to eat food first thing in the morning. So, for years, I have simply had a breakfast shake and it always kept me running until I eat lunch.

I drank Slim Fast for years. The primary ingredients were, Skim Milk, Sugar, Cocoa and the micro vitamins and other ingredients. NO artificial sweeteners AT ALL.

They changed the formula a couple years ago and started using artificial sweeteners so I stopped Slim Fast and switched to High Protein Boost.

I'm really not happy with it and I am considering my own blend of protein, vitamins and nutrients. Just like we feed our plants. LOL

Just wondering if anyone else here is a shake drinker in the morning and what you drink.

I know that here is no replacement for a high protein sausage and eggs breakfast but I just can't stomach that first thing in the morning so, for me, this is the next best thing.

Anyone drinking breakfast?

I drink k a glass of ice cold milk in the morning.

liptons tea,,,two bags,,,,milk 4 sugars ,,,repeat three times each morning ,,,smoking a joint with the last cup ,,,,have a nice day

Black coffee and bong hits

Boost, High Protein Boost, Special-K (slim-fat tastes like can)

I don't get "hungry" till 11:30 - 1pm (then, WATCH OUT!)

coffee (milk & sugar) and weed till then

:48:

View attachment PICT0055.jpg

Breakfast of champions around here!!! Coffee and bong hits!

LOL Well. at least I know I'm in good company. LOL

Boost and bong hits. Then, coffee and joints until lunch. LOL

Not many "lumberjack breakfast" people here. Doesn't anyone actually eat eggs and bacon for breakfast any more? LOL

I am also not a morning eater. My favorite is a cup of strong coffee with a little Irish Cream and a nice sativa.

Chai tea...and weed....as we speek....:48:

The guy I train dogs with used to live on a farm (divorce). I got fresh eggs twice a week. Beautiful green eggs with nice thick shells and deep yellow, very rich yokes.

I was eating a dozen or more eggs a week back then. LOL

I am headed to the store tomorrow to see what I can find. I'll definitely try the GFB bars.

Finely ground (powdered) decarboxylated cannabis, mixed into a variety of morning smoothies,... with fresh fruit, coconut water, coconut oil and mixed nuts. Puts a smile on my face about 30 minutes after consuming and holds me over till dinner often.

oh, and jet black coffee!

:)

I go through cycles with my eating habits. Sometimes I get to where I can't est anything until lunch or later. Makes it hard on me because my job is so physical. On days like that I can't force more than a bite or two of food.

Finely ground (powdered) decarboxylated cannabis, mixed into a variety of morning smoothies,... with fresh fruit, coconut water, coconut oil and mixed nuts. Puts a smile on my face about 30 minutes after consuming and holds me over till dinner often.

oh, and jet black coffee!

:)

WOW NDW (needDaWeed) that sounds very healthy. I know folks juice the raw cannabis leaves.. Tell me about coconut water? Like blended cashews? wowsers..

Some mornings make a milkshake. Ice cream, heavy cream, peanut butter, a spotted banana and just a touch of chocolate syrup. Puts weight on ya. Lol. It's like a carb overload
but really, milk in the morning is good. It's good source of protein. Sugar for short term energy. Fat and for long term energy.

Latest posts

Back