irma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All will be well !-- I saw Hurricane Barbi and Ku Klux Ken was in Florida for they photo Op !-- -- Did he pass out a few meals and a couple bottles of water while they took his pic ? --Then tell U how strong U were ? -- Same tired thing happened here !--

:dancing: Well we survived. Our power went out last Sunday night and didn't come back on til last Wednesday. In the meantime we drove all over creation looking for a room. Some damage to the house but no flooding! Need to have the storm shutters remounted, they're impossible to put up. My fence is down, not so hard to put back up. Time to get the fall grow off the ground. Thanks for all your well-wishes!

Good to hear Art !-- I'm about mile from the beach -- I'm only 4 feet above sea level wouldn't take much storm surge to take it out so I couldn't see putting up storm shutters !-- Most houses round here got fences down and some roof damage from Harvey -- My fence was leaning and one side my roof looks like it was sand blasted !-- Lost some window screens but that's about all !-- Harvey was close too close !-- Glad I ran !-- U know about Maria ? --

Art the insurance company or FEMA might just reimburse U for all the food that was lost when U lost power !-- They did for me after Katrina !-- U mighta had a couple grand worth of meat U lost !

Thanks for checking in, we have been wondering about you Mr Vandolay.

Art the insurance company or FEMA might just reimburse U for all the food that was lost when U lost power !-- They did for me after Katrina !-- U mighta had a couple grand worth of meat U lost !

No kidding, Keef!?? Hundreds and hundreds of $ for sure! But how do you prove how much was lost?

Thanks for checking in, we have been wondering about you Mr Vandolay.

Thank you Miss Rosebud!

Latest posts

Back