Happy 420 everyone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Hope you all have good plans for tomorrow. We are going to a friends house for dinner, they are calling it Easter... But, we know what it is as well.

:vap-Bong_smoker::vap_bong__emoticon::vap-bobby_on_the_be:bong2::afroweed::joint::peace::lama::banana::smoke1::bong::48:

Hope you all have good plans for tomorrow. We are going to a friends house for dinner, they are calling it Easter... But, we know what it is as well.

:vap-Bong_smoker::vap_bong__emoticon::vap-bobby_on_the_be:bong2::afroweed::joint::peace::lama::banana::smoke1::bong::48:

Hahaha....enjoy Rose. Being Atheists the wife and I are having a quiet dinner home. With lot's of bowl hits. :D ♫♫♫

Heading over to a niece's home. The next generations first attempt at the Family Easter Potluck Picnic. I am sure it will turn out great, I am sure she is nervous as heck. Her generation did not produce near as many egg hunters as the previous one. So, maybe, just maybe I may hunt easter eggs too.

Hippity Hippity 420 is almost here!

View attachment 1 proof of spring.jpg

What a beauty TC!!!! Love this picture... thank you.Happy 420 to you my dear.

Hey Hamster, i hear you. I think your party might be funner then ours...maybe not.

Deep Ellum for some live music with my stoner friends.

Happy 420 everyone.

Tc--beautiful!

Hamster, being atheist too, I will be joining a few friends with like minds for a 420 party--it is just coincidence that it is also Easter.

I posted this in the BIU thread, but it goes here too. I hope this does not offend anyone, but this always gives me a chuckle.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybtBKSAtLM[/ame]

I can't figure out how to embed the video.....

Latest posts

Back