What is your 5 year plan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetalHeader

Reaction score
Yo bros and brositas, I had too many beers tonight and decided to chat here;

WHAT IS YOUR 5 YEAR PLAN?

Yacht, Super-car, mansion? Playboy model? Pablo Escobar-size IM empire? TELL ME!

Survival...and maybe some happiness, that about sums it for me...

to be the best mom that I can be,,,,,,and like 2re maybe find some happiness,,,or to learn forgiveness(acceptance,,,dont know ill ever forgive them ) for those who have wronged me ,,,,,zig

Probably death.

Pretty much pain and suffering between now and then.

Not a great plan but it's guaranteed. LMAO

My five year plan is to live in my little paid off house with my nice husband. Retirement is wonderful. I dont want a mansion, i really don'\t need a playboy bunny. I do need to grow the dank and I find it very fun and very rewarding. Oh, I do need a new keyboard however. Oh and good health is what i wish for.

my 5 yr plan is to hopefully be able to wake up and still be here,all my health issues catching up with me have me worried everyday.....hope I can be in a friendly state that allows me to get back to growing dank once again and not have to worry about going to prison for growing something that should be legal in all states.....the rest is a day when I can retire and sit back with the wife and enjoy life......

My 5 year plan is simply to live...and be as healthy as possible. Like Rosebud, I think that retirement is wonderful. I love the freedom of being able to decide everyday what I want to do, or not do as the case may be. Also, though, I really am hoping that I have the house remodeling done within the next 5 years. So, I guess that it is a 2-fold plan, the second being dependant on the first.

5 year plan... I want to be a rockstar. I better start recruiting members now. Do you think I am I can still do it in just 5 years. hahaha

I have a 5min plan. Drink beer,,smoke weed to help remember that i had a 5min plan,,,5mins ago,,, ,Pretty simple.

I'm enjoying being retired and watching the river go by. In 5 years? I hope to be watching the ocean in the winter, the river in the summer and growing the dank in between

I'm enjoying being retired and watching the river go by. In 5 years? I hope to be watching the ocean in the winter, the river in the summer and growing the dank in between

I like that plan!!!

I got room. And some great fishing and "puttin":vap-Bong_smoker:

First of all I want to pay attention on self-improvement. And I want to start reading a lot. First of all because it's totally necessary for my brain, I know that. And it doesn't matter what particular book would it be. The main goal is to read online books, even if it would be mary poppins or something like that.

For my next 5yrs I want to find a way to help the unfortunate.
I'd Love the opportunity to share my life experiences with at risk kids. If I could help just 1 not go down the path I did my whole life will have meaning.
I have no personal wants other than be able to spend precious time with my family.

Latest posts

Back