canuck pot smokers duped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it so hard for politicians to do the right thing. Ugh, we the people just want freedom. Someone always seems to be the road block preventing that from happening.

yup marijuana monopoly -or big marijuana- if you will. hardly legalization.

it's such a farce.
and they keep saying ** like "clean marijuana" and calling us criminals.. they're the criminals, spraying their medial pot with known banned chemicals and pesticides. can't wait to see how they treat their recreational stuff.

it's pathetic, and that guy is bang on. they could've spread the money and jobs around canada, and created many entrepreneurs,.. but nope; seal it off for their bigwig rich buddies.

it is really disgusting.. thankfully, hopefully, enough of us know and are trying our best to inform the general public about the LP's and how slimy they are.

That guy has a growers heart. This is very sad. Will our friends in Canada make their voices heard? I hope so.

That guy has a growers heart. This is very sad. Will our friends in Canada make their voices heard? I hope so.

I emailed that sunuvabitch Harper and told him to decriminalize marijuana.
That's all they had to do to stop these pocket lining, brown paper bag, lying Liberals but nooooooooooooooooooooo
How many billions ago was that?

yup marijuana monopoly -or big marijuana- if you will. hardly legalization.

it's such a farce.
and they keep saying ** like "clean marijuana" and calling us criminals.. they're the criminals, spraying their medial pot with known banned chemicals and pesticides. can't wait to see how they treat their recreational stuff.

it's pathetic, and that guy is bang on. they could've spread the money and jobs around canada, and created many entrepreneurs,.. but nope; seal it off for their bigwig rich buddies.

it is really disgusting.. thankfully, hopefully, enough of us know and are trying our best to inform the general public about the LP's and how slimy they are.

Well, it better hit the fan when the airheads (my sons included) find out they can't light up July 1st and boy oh friggin' boy, if these assholes think I'll sign up and tell them all about my 4 legal plants, (when that day ever comes) they can kiss my ***.

Just these 1% greedy sloths at the top ruining the place for everybody else as usual.

Latest posts

Back